Dubreuilville Trail update

Big Reg

Big Reg thanks for the up-date we had to delay our trip for a few weeks hopefully it will still be good for us to come up.

We now are hoping for the 3rd week of february if everything goes well.

zrtkat & crew

thanks also from us reg, we'll be up this weekend. you have time for a ride? maybe go run to ernies and then back on that logging road you keep teasing us with? ski

Can't wait to get back your way. Maybe in two weeks. Thanks for the update and your hard work.

How did you guys make out with the groomer stuck on the 100mile loop. It sure looked nasty when we rode by it. I hope you were successful in getting it out.

FishHog

thanks also from us reg, we'll be up this weekend. you have time for a ride? maybe go run to ernies and then back on that logging road you keep teasing us with? ski

That's an idea.

I will talk to Luc to see if he want to come.

Can you smell ernie's burger

Can't wait to get back your way. Maybe in two weeks. Thanks for the update and your hard work.

How did you guys make out with the groomer stuck on the 100mile loop. It sure looked nasty when we rode by it. I hope you were successful in getting it out.

FishHog

The groomer should be back in the shop tomorrow night.

They should have finish to open the road today (85km :banghead: )

FishHog

Well that sucks, but what can you do. Sometimes Mother Nature is a real bitch.

FishHog

Well that sucks, but what can you do. Sometimes Mother Nature is a real bitch.

our groomer is now back in the shop. they float it back yesterday.

now we have to wait that it melt down so we can fix it.

Hey Reg, Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.....hope that Luc can make it this time too. Ernie will be looking forward to seeing all of you. It has been pretty quiet here. We had a few people from Dubre. last weekend with Jean Marc. Anyways, hope you can make it !!! :wavey:

Hey Reg, Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.....hope that Luc can make it this time too. Ernie will be looking forward to seeing all of you. It has been pretty quiet here. We had a few people from Dubre. last weekend with Jean Marc. Anyways, hope you can make it !!! :wavey:

Welcome to the forum Mrs Ernie

will do our best to go this weekend.

if not it will be next weekend a few friends are coming up from Michigan

welcome mrs ernie!!!

i am eric from michigan. i was the one there last week with my wife and another couple, talking to ernie about the trail situation. we rode in from manitouwak lake and back to wawa via the trails. had a great trip, and an awsome time at your place. the food is outstanding. truely it is the best burger in northern ontario.

we'll do our best to keep that trail open for you guys.

as rejean stated, we will probably be back up next weekend for another burger and some soup.

on a side note, what is up with the dogs in missanabi? LOL! one time a dog pee'd on my sled in the parking lot, :wtf: and this last time a dog pooped in front of my sled :o:lol::rotflmao: . guess the dogs dont like my rides. LOL! :coffeespit:

ski

• 2 weeks later...
welcome mrs ernie!!!

i am eric from michigan. i was the one there last week with my wife and another couple, talking to ernie about the trail situation. we rode in from manitouwak lake and back to wawa via the trails. had a great trip, and an awsome time at your place. the food is outstanding. truely it is the best burger in northern ontario.

we'll do our best to keep that trail open for you guys.

as rejean stated, we will probably be back up next weekend for another burger and some soup.

on a side note, what is up with the dogs in missanabi? LOL! one time a dog pee'd on my sled in the parking lot, :wtf: and this last time a dog pooped in front of my sled :o:lol::rotflmao: . guess the dogs dont like my rides. LOL! :coffeespit:

ski

It's a Yamaha, right ? :P :poke: :P

Archived