trailer parking in Orangeville off Regional Road 109

crackher

Hey guys, I was going to go out on Friday but I wanted to drop around orangeville. I know that I can drop buy Larrys/Warp 9 by the RONA but I was thinking about grabing the rail line on shooting straight up that way...soooo I wanted to drop off Regional Road 109? where is the aprking for that area? if any

Coming in from the west on 109, just after the intersection of 109 and 3 and before Riddel Rd, there is a burned out building on the right. I often see trailers parked there, the lot is plowed. To access the railbed, cross the highway and follow the tracks straight across the field.

Never parked there myself but like I say, I've seen trailers there often.

Coming in from the west on 109, just after the intersection of 109 and 3 and before Riddel Rd, there is a burned out building on the right. I often see trailers parked there, the lot is plowed. To access the railbed, cross the highway and follow the tracks straight across the field.

Thanks blackstar, you up for a ride Friday. myself and crackher are thinking about a ride, hence this post..

Thanks blackstar, you up for a ride Friday. myself and crackher are thinking about a ride, hence this post..

Probably not on Friday. I have to pick up my son from school after he writes his exam. we are probably going to ride from my house.

Ok have a great ride and thanks for the info!

Viper always beating me to my posts huh? I think I am going to cut your cable :D

So we good to go on Friday Viper,

All welcome

I am good for the whole day, not sure about Viper.

As for location I have not given it any thought..I was going to have a look at the map tonight and think up something. I am open to siggestions if you having any or are planning to attend. East West Norh does not matter much to me. Dundalk/Flesherton ??

I would like to be back at the truck by dark, have dinner with the family and perhaps back out later on

you in

I am going to repost this on the main clubhouse in case anyone else wants in

Viper always beating me to my posts huh? I think I am going to cut your cable :D

Remember what I do bud, you might cut mine off for a day, but revenge is sweet...

Can you say slower than dail up speed for months on end :wtf:

Good to go Friday as long as we are loaded and ready to rock for the morning :D

no problem bro, i'm gonna fix those grease zirks i broke on last sat and we can load the night before.

This is the response I got back from the Club President of Orangville SC

"The only parking we have is Mono Plaza between Cashway and Ken Young Aluminium. You will see lots of Transports and a few sled trailers. The trail is right across Hwy 10 next to Coffee Time that will lead you to the B109, follow it South till you are on the rail line."

So apparently the club has not secured parking on Regional Road 109 West of Hwy 10

From where the "staging area" is on hwy 10, you are only ten minutes maximum to where the rail line starts at Veterans way and Rd. 109. Not a big deal at all. From the lot that was mentioned in the previous post, there is no "trail" to take you to the rail line. Collingwood or Wasaga is a nice run though

if your looking for a good lunch destination.

thanks xdooman we'll keep that one in mind

Archived