PSSD Conditions

sledjunk

I was just checking the OFSC conditions site for District 10 http://ofsc.on.ca/Trails/TrailDetails.asp?Dist=10.

Is it just me or does anyone else find the red section of the quote I clipped confusing?

Thanks to all who supported District 10 clubs with your permit purchases; remember to stay safe and wait until trails are listed as CLOSED TEMPORARILY. Stay off of all water crossings until they have been staked.

:wtf::wtf:

Hey Sledjunk; don't be so critical, eh?  It's Parry Sound for crying out loud.    :P You people from the big metropolis' like Pefferlaw get so uppity sometimes !   :P  :poke:  :P
Ah it's not downtown Housey's Rapids! :poke: :poke:

Hey Sledjunk; don't be so critical, eh?  It's Parry Sound for crying out loud.    :P You people from the big metropolis' like Pefferlaw get so uppity sometimes !   :P  :poke:  :P
Ah it's not downtown Housey's Rapids! :poke: :poke:

You're right. I've got some relatives to moved to the Hoot. We call them 'Social Climbers' :lol:

I was just checking the OFSC conditions site for District 10 http://ofsc.on.ca/Trails/TrailDetails.asp?Dist=10.

Is it just me or does anyone else find the red section of the quote I clipped confusing?

Thanks to all who supported District 10 clubs with your permit purchases; remember to stay safe and wait until trails are listed as CLOSED TEMPORARILY. Stay off of all water crossings until they have been staked.

:wtf::wtf:

Maybe too many cops are still falling through... :rotflmao:

[i've got some relatives to moved to the Hoot.

Ummm...OK...what exactly is it that you're trying to say? :P

You can do it...use your words... :rotflmao:

Try the horse's mouth ....so to speak....

Does that mean we really should wait??? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Ah it's not downtown Housey's Rapids! :poke:  :poke:
You're right. I've got some relatives to moved to the Hoot. We call them 'Social Climbers'    :lol:

I hope they hav'nt moved into Slomo's airbox again :roll:

Archived