2002 MXZ ZX Suspension parts needed

kingpin006

I'm looking for the left front suspension parts.

-Trailing arm

-Radius rods

-Tie rod

-Upper shock mount

-Shock (HPG T/A)

Ouch! I suspect there is a story here?

you wasn't in the ganny forest over the weekend ?

I'm looking for the left front suspension parts.

-Trailing arm

-Radius rods

-Tie rod

-Upper shock mount

-Shock (HPG T/A)

No offense Kp. but man there are a lot of these " stories" hanging around these sites. Early season riding sometimes bites you!

On topic...............check Kijiji. There is a guy who always posts on there about ZX parts!

It was my son, he was riding 3rd in line and we were riding south on the rail line from Orillia. Between the snow dust and the sun setting in our eyes he didn't see us coming to a stop at a road crossing. Any way to make a long story short he had his choice to either run into the back of the sled in front of him or try and squeeze between the 2nd sled and the steel post on the side of the trail, well he didn't quite fit and tore off the left suspension.

Happens all too easily! At least he is OK (I assume & hope)

Yes we lucked out and everyone is ok, the guy on the 2nd in line got hit in the back and thrown off his sled but other than being a little sore he is good (he should have been wearing a TekVest). My son was shaken up but again other than being a little sore he is also good.

The thing was my son was actually riding far enough back so to stay behind our snow dust but by the time he realized he had rode back into the snow dust he was upon us. He is a very good rider and has been on a sled since he was born so he knows what he's doing and if not it could have been much worse if he had not made the right decision to try and wedge the sled between the post.

Sleds can be fixed.

Yes we lucked out and everyone is ok, the guy on the 2nd in line got hit in the back and thrown off his sled but other than being a little sore he is good (he should have been wearing a TekVest). My son was shaken up but again other than being a little sore he is also good.

The thing was my son was actually riding far enough back so to stay behind our snow dust but by the time he realized he had rode back into the snow dust he was upon us. He is a very good rider and has been on a sled since he was born so he knows what he's doing and if not it could have been much worse if he had not made the right decision to try and wedge the sled between

the post.

Glad everyone is ok :)

Hopefully you find the parts and have it up and running again by the time the trails reopen 8-)

Archived