Dubreuilville trail report ** open **

Big Reg

look at the halfway haven thread for updates, also you might check with the ofsc website, and or the soo club, or serachmont trading post who posts on here regularly. ski

ok thanks.I was hopeing that some one on this site may have run that route ,and let me know what it was like.Anyway we are going up to Sault St marie and taking to D to Wawa on Friday morning ,lets pray for snow ,and thanks in advance to all those groomers and men putting in long hours ,so we can enjoy the trails,our hats go out to you all

look at the halfway haven thread for updates, also you might check with the ofsc website, and or the soo club, or serachmont trading post who posts on here regularly. ski

ok thanks.I was hopeing that some one on this site may have run that route ,and let me know what it was like.Anyway we are going up to Sault St marie and taking to D to Wawa on Friday morning ,lets pray for snow ,and thanks in advance to all those groomers and men putting in long hours ,so we can enjoy the trails,our hats go out to you all

PLEEEEASE don't pray for snow. We get more every day and are having a really hard time keeping our trails from dissapearing.

PLEEEEASE don't pray for snow. We get more every day and are having a really hard time keeping our trails from dissapearing.

got to hate that problem!

We Don't need to pray for Snow now.... We got too Much now!!!!!! lol

So whats for dinner ?

Marshmallow

:lol:

as of this morning the D108A towards Hornepayne is now open

today grooming D trail towards White River, double checking signage tomorrow

Thursday grooming F trail to Dog Lake, Friday double checking signage.

we did groomed D trail to White River Tuesday, but remain close since we didn't send crew out there to update signage way to colddddddd

Yesterday GG went and groomed the F trail up to Dog Lake, again remain close waiting on Ernie to put on lake maker before we call it open (to coldddddddd to be on the lake)

Ernie toll the owner of the shop yesterday that the lake maker are up.

Joel is going to double check the signage this afternoon

Them the trail will be open

But watch in the power line GG toll me there one spot to keep an eye on it.

The F trail to Missinabie is now open LIMITED

keep an eye in the power line until we have more snow.

I smell Ernie's burger :woot:

Best burger I have ever had!!! I can't wait to get another one!!

The F trail to Missinabie is now open LIMITED

keep an eye in the power line until we have more snow.

I smell Ernie's burger :woot:

Best burger I have ever had!!! I can't wait to get another one!!

Mmmmmmm ! ERNIEburger :!: Mmmmmmmmm !

Friday we took a trip to Ernies, and was disappointed to see he was closed. Talked to him for a few minutes and he was preparing to open for Sat, but we didn't make the trip back that way. Will have to wait for an Ernie Burger.

We rode to Hornepayne on Sat, and all trails were good. Sorry to see the groomer still stuck out on the 100mile loop. Didn't look good, not sure how they are going to get it out.

Thanks to all you guys for making some nice trails for us. It was pretty quiet in the area this weekend, I guess the cold scared everyone away, but we had a good trip.

FishHog

Archived