KING CAT

ToSlow

If paying that much for an old sled doesn't make your backside sore the 1/2" of suspension will.

I have been aware of these for years I have even seen a few over the years . What I cannot fathom is that someone would pay that much for one. Hmmmmmmmmmmm does he want a Wankel Panther?

If paying that much for an old sled doesn't make your backside sore the 1/2" of suspension will.

I have been aware of these for years I have even seen a few over the years . What I cannot fathom is that someone would pay that much for one. Hmmmmmmmmmmm does he want a Wankel Panther?

Bill, do you have a Wankel Panther? Do you want to sell it?

My buddy Lep has been looking for one of those for years to go along with his King Cat collection..... ;)

This is a hard sled to find if its all there and mint it is worth some money but 20k I question. A good spot to ask about it is the ottawa valley old sledheads site or the canadian vintage site. Tell him we have a big vintage show in eganville ont comming up on jan 10th if he want to show it.

he said the sled was new it had 70 miles on it. he bought it from a guy in annapolis valley in nova scotia. he said that the guy had a trailer full of arctic cat vintage sleds.

he said the sled was new it had 70 miles on it. he bought it from a guy in annapolis valley in nova scotia. he said that the guy had a trailer full of arctic cat vintage sleds.

If they sell for that I wish I had a trailer full of them.

Archived