Where is everyone from?

Nicole

Welcome to the board and our sport in general! I'm one of Nutter's cohorts :wavey: at PPSC and live in Brooklin

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

J/K welcome GTX'er. We will overlook your associations! :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He always goes wayyyyyyyyy to fast for me and ends up always waiting for me :rotflmao::rotflmao:

that's typical male excitement :rotflmao:

honey look at your avatar? you try catching that tail, i,m friggin pooped just watching. the wings are good but hows the tail, yikes .ummmm lay downnnnn bud,

ridethetrails: Picton is beautiful in the summer time.. Haven't been during the winter months. Where is griffith? That would be awesome to have the trails run across your front lawn , I'm a new sledder ( last year) but my fiance is an avid snowmobiler. He always goes wayyyyyyyyy to fast for me and ends up always waiting for me :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey Nicole. It is nice here in the summer, have you been to the Sandbanks? Prefer back north though for riding the trails (snowmobile, atv, horses). This is my third year with my own sled. My husband bought me an 800 MXZ for my first sled and it was a little too much sled for a beginner so now he drives it and I bought myself a 600 GSX ...much more my style. I get left behind sometimes but I am doing much better at keeping up. Griffith is up north of Denbigh on highway 41, north of Mazinaw about 30 minutes. Awesome trails and not too busy. Have a great trip to Quebec, we are hoping to go sometime.

Welcome to the board and our sport in general! I'm one of Nutter's cohorts :wavey: at PPSC and live in Brooklin

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

J/K welcome GTX'er. We will overlook your associations! :P

Thanks... I need all the help I can get with that bunch ;) He has seen the light however and come over to the Good side with the new Team Nutter Special :)

Welcome Nicole to the sled zoo we call the OC.

If you really do want to try lake running, watch the forum in February for info on the 5th annual "Doonut's unofficial Muskoka Big 3 Lakes Tour". I lead several of this rag tag group on a tour of Lakes Muskoka, Rosseau and Joseph ( the big 3) with stops at the Ice Caves on little Bohemia Island on Lake Rosseau, the famous Bass Lake House off Lake Joseph for lunch and Boston Pizza on Lake Muskoka for some apres run fun.

Lake riding is nothing to fear as long as it is done safely and by that I mean "Know where you are riding" and the conditions of the ice you are riding on. I can honestly tell you I have been running the ice for 39 seasons now and never, ever been in the water.

If you really do want to try lake running, watch the forum in February for info on the 5th annual "Doonut's unofficial Muskoka Big 3 Lakes Tour". I lead several of this rag tag group on a tour of Lakes Muskoka, Rosseau and Joseph ( the big 3) with stops at the Ice Caves on little Bohemia Island on Lake Rosseau, the famous Bass Lake House off Lake Joseph for lunch and Boston Pizza on Lake Muskoka for some apres run fun.

Lake riding is nothing to fear as long as it is done safely and by that I mean "Know where you are riding" and the conditions of the ice you are riding on. I can honestly tell you I have been running the ice for 39 seasons now and never, ever been in the water.

Great weekend!!!!! We all stay at the Howard Johnston in Gravenhurst.. Last year we had close to 50 rides (I think)... Looking forward to it!!!!!!

Great weekend!!!!! We all stay at the Howard Johnston in Gravenhurst.. Last year we had close to 50 rides (I think)... Looking forward to it!!!!!!

Actually, NiBS we started with 30 but ended with 29 ... :poke:

Archived