Where is everyone from?

Nicole

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Nicole :wavey:

Just north of ya here in Port Perry, click on the link in my sig and you can check out our club, great club with awesome riding less then a half hour from the Shwa ....... :woot::woot:

Just north of ya here in Port Perry, click on the link in my sig and you can check out our club, great club with awesome riding less then a half hour from the Shwa ....... :woot::woot:

New sled Nutter ?

uh bad question! :(;)

New sled Nutter ?

Ya my Poo was really pulling to the left after last Sunday's near death experiance ........ :o

100_3603.jpg

100_3607.jpg

Since I cashed one of my nine lives, I bought this low mile 06 Gade on Tuesday ........ going to try it out and see if I like the long track and the brand change :woot::woot:

100_3615.jpg

100_3616.jpg

100_3617.jpg

New sled Nutter ?

uh bad question! :(;)

OK....I'll bite ........What Happened?

Two wanna be snowcross racers decided they liked my side of the trail better on a blind hill ............. the third came out out of their snow dust and decided to use me as a buffer between him and the tree's :angry::angry::angry:

Two wanna be snowcross racers decided they liked my side of the trail better on a blind hill ............. the third came out out of their snow dust and decided to use me as a buffer between him and the tree's :angry::angry::angry:

:o:shock::(

Thank goodness you are OK.........having to buy a new sled is far better than what could have been! :shock: OUCH!

Pleased that you are ok did they live?? I mean so far :angry:

Sorry to hear about the goofballs, Nutter.

Glad you are ok.

Enjoy the new sled.

Glad to hear you're okay.............we're you able to hide the bodies so that they couldn't be found? Seriously I hope their insurance paid for the new sled!! :angry:

Nutter, Sorry to hear about the crash. Glad you are OK.

Caledon, welcome to the board

We are from Picton area (south of Belleville) but have a cabin near Griffith and the trail runs right across our driveway. Love to snowmobile in that area but also looking forward to doing some overnight tours this winter. This is my 3rd year with my own sled as we rode a 2 up for a couple years. Love having my own. :)

We are from Picton area (south of Belleville) but have a cabin near Griffith and the trail runs right across our driveway. Love to snowmobile in that area but also looking forward to doing some overnight tours this winter. This is my 3rd year with my own sled as we rode a 2 up for a couple years. Love having my own. :)

Lots of information on the forum about overnight trips, etc. once the snow starts flying (again :banghead::banghead: ).

ridethetrails: Picton is beautiful in the summer time.. Haven't been during the winter months. Where is griffith? That would be awesome to have the trails run across your front lawn , I'm a new sledder ( last year) but my fiance is an avid snowmobiler. He always goes wayyyyyyyyy to fast for me and ends up always waiting for me :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Nicole, Welcome aboard. Myself and our group Niagara County Sno-Seekers are from Western NY. We rent a house on Fisher Lake in the town of Kearney,Ontario. Been ridin up that way for many years. Excellent spot to ride from. Enjoy and safe riding! Thats our rental in the backgound with us on Fisher Lake!

Dave

342_107df3e46a72b48df4039ebe36ae01be

Thank you! The place you rent looks really nice. Is that a lake you start out on , hopefully we get some cooler temps or I won't be going on the lakes this year. Last year we went all over bancroft area onto baptist lake saw tons of dears etc... was an awesome ride. We must of travelled to at least 3 or 4 lakes and trust me I was s....myself just praying the lake was frozen enough lol..

Archived