Where is everyone from?

Nicole

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the board Nicole . Beware of the critters . you and your fiance may want to join the oc crew for the 2nd annual ride for kelly . It will be a blast and you will get a chance to meet several of the Ocers . Honestly all good folks .(Rick cleans out the trash he enjoys it)

Welcome to the forum. Pefferlaw here (east side of Lake Simcoe). As Bill mentioned you two should really consider the OC ride for Kelly.

Hi Nicole

Welcome to the forum. As Wildbill says, hope you enjoy it here.

I live in Pefferlaw as well BUT WE ARE NOT RELATED to OntarioF7. :poke: We're from away!! :lol:

Welcome Nicole!welcome.gif

Hope to meet you on the trails! If you are interested - we are having our annual ride for the Kelly Shires Foundation to help raise funds for Breast Cancer the weekend of February 21st in Parry Sound. This would be a great opportunity for you to come out and enjoy a great weekend of sledding with some really great folks and meet the group!

Happy Sledding & Merry Christmas ChristmasSmiley.jpg

I'm working that weekend but will try to switch with someone. Do you have to be an experienced rider to participate? I am slow compared to most people and I wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting ha-ha... I want people to like me :rotflmao:

Thank you for the welcome everyone. When is the ride for Kelly and where? Maybe we will go depending on when it is.

Here is the link to the thread.

http://forum.ontarioconditions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2812

I'm working that weekend but will try to switch with someone. Do you have to be an experienced rider to participate? I am slow compared to most people and I wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting ha-ha... I want people to like me :rotflmao:

That would be great! No - you don't have to be experienced to ride. We will be breaking up into "groups" based on experience.....no problem! Just go to the OC Ride for Kelly thread on the main board and follow the directions to register when you find out if you can make it! Hope to see you there!

Welcome, Nicole! Really hope you're able to make it to the ride. We have a blast and as everyone said, it's a great opportunity to meet fellow OC'ers. If you have any questions regarding the ride, you can PM me, Giddy UP or Evil ... always happy to help.

BTW, I live in Mississauga and this will be my fourth season sledding ... gotta love the snow! :woot::woot:

Live in Georgetown, ride mainly from my cottage in Irondale on the HCSA and Paudash Trails. Welcome to the forum and to snowmobiling Nicole. I hope you enjoy the ride!

Thank you for the welcomes. I was on the paudash trails last year. That's up in Bancroft area i believe. We went as far as Elephant lake last year. This year we are planning a trip from Bobcaygeon to Sharbot Lake still trying to figure out the best route. Were not very good at reading the maps yet. My fiance is not usually the leader lol.. we just follow and ride :rotflmao:

Welcome to the board Nicole, great group of people on here & willing to answer any questions you may have. I live in Chatham, no trails down here but ride out of Dunchurch area mostly.

Hello Nicole. Owen Sound. Ride wherever. We probably have the most consistant snow fall but we like to travel.

That's cool that everyone is from everywhere.. I wish we could meet you guys at the Kelly charity run. It sounds like it's been a blast in the past. We might not be able to make it this year. I have to work and my fiance is having "shoulder" surgery in January , we'll have to see how long he takes to heal and I will have to try to switch shifts with someone. Is this the only time of year you all get together?

Nicole

There are a few different rides and get togethers that happen throughout the year. Generally they are open invitations posted on here.

Stay tuned and hope to meet you sometime.

Welcome aboard! We are from Toronto and trailer everywhere; I guess that makes us snow chasers. See you on the trails!

:carsled:

Welcome Nicole,

I am origionally from Niagara Falls, (and Monkton Ontario) but now live just North of London with the man from outer space.

Come to the Kelly ride, it may not make the hubby happy but you can ride and then you both can party at the banquet after

once you read his posts you'll see why he truly is from "out there somewhere"

Archived