Nicole

E108 - Lindsay to Fenelon Falls - OPEN

B103/E108 - Fenelon Falls to Con 3 - OPEN

B103 - Con 3 to Kinmount - OPEN

E108 - Con 3 to Bobcaygeon - OPEN

320 - OPEN

330 - OPEN

340 - OPEN

or any of these other trails has anyone been riding this year yet? Were thinking about going up this weekend:) :):woot:

Any help regarding these trails would be appreciated..

Thank You

as of know you won't be getting to crystal lake tmsc still closed but sure there will be an opening any day, the klsc does a great job on the trails and we have all kinds of snow, I live on the south shore of sturgeon lake and have been ditch banging the sled for a bit now and the conditions are getting better everyday, I'll be out sunday for sure maybe Saturday night

Does anyone know of good spots to launch in Kinmount , I want to try out the new 4-stroke

MM

Does anyone know of good spots to launch in Kinmount , I want to try out the new 4-stroke

MM

There is parking right in town by the old train station you access it from 121 just after the bridge off the sidestreet across from the Grocery Store. The trail is right there - food, gas, bank machine etc...

Smokeater

Thanks a lot for the info , The kids are gone on Sat and me and the Mrs want to try out the new Gt

MM

Smokeater

Thanks a lot for the info , The kids are gone on Sat and me and the Mrs want to try out the new Gt

MM

Hey ! If the kids are gone on Sat you and the Mrs. may want to try out the Four Stroke as well. ;)

The wife always liked the 2-stroke , I think she will really like the 4-stroke :D

MM

• 3 weeks later...
The wife always liked the 2-stroke , I think she will really like the 4-stroke :D

MM

'cause it lasts longer..... :poke:

This morning Paudash has E108 closed, but when I went by on TOP E Friday it appeared that the groomer had been on it. There are some beaver ponds & creeks along it, so there could be issues.

Archived