Bill 117, call to action

Sled Talk Blog

Not everyone is on Facebook

At current growth rates, the entire population of the world will have joined Facebook by 2010. Also, per-capita, Ontario has the highest Facebook uptake in the world. Therefore, for the purposes of reaching an Ontario audience, one may assume that everyone is on Facebook. The small minority of people who have not joined aren't important anyway. ;)

i havent joined yet nor will I..............

im not impotant!

You're correct. Whether you join them or not :P :poke: :P

At current growth rates, the entire population of the world will have joined Facebook by 2010. Also, per-capita, Ontario has the highest Facebook uptake in the world. Therefore, for the purposes of reaching an Ontario audience, one may assume that everyone is on Facebook. The small minority of people who have not joined aren't important anyway. ;)

im not impotant!

No one noticed the spelling mistake? :wtf:

im not impotant!

If it had been anyone else, I'm sure there would have been comments. But given your proclivity for challenging MonkeySPV4.1, the absence of remarks is not surprising. :P :P :P

im not impotant!

If it had been anyone else, I'm sure there would have been comments. But given your proclivity for challenging MonkeySPV4.1, the absence of remarks is not surprising. :P :P :P

Damn Monkeyspell wrecks my jokes! :curse:

im not impotant!

Damn Monkeyspell wrecks my jokes! :curse:

Rather 'bold' of you to blame Monkeyspell :poke:

• 2 weeks later...

Some have said the Star is a "lefty" paper but the Wheels section is the best in Canada IMHO. Here is the scoop about 117....two divorcing parents, bitching about the old man taking the kid for a ride on weekends.

I agree Phil, Isn't it about time some of the MPP's start to worry about real important issues like the impending collapse of the Auto Parts industry in Ontario and let parents decide if their child is physicaly capable of riding as a passenger on a motorcycle.

You guys that think "big deal, it will never affect me" better get your heads out of your rears because if they pass 117 whats to say they don't ammend it 2-3 years down the road to include snowvehicles and water craft..

It really pisses me off when the government (THAT I HELPED PUT IN POWER BY VOTE) starts to worry more about a divorcing couple and a fight they are having than the real issues of the day.

I just blame the Monkey :lol:

Today's question: If people evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

BACK on TOPIC - Yes, this grew out of a dispute over a husband riding with his child.

The existing law is logical - feet touch footrest, child can ride. We can't 'watch' that parent at all times, and we trust his/her decision as to safety of riding as much as we trust that parent with the child in a pool, lake, etc.

You want more government in your life? Consider this:

You need a license to get married, but not to have child. At the rate they're going, license, license, license.

I just blame the Monkey :lol:

Today's question: If people evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

BACK on TOPIC - Yes, this grew out of a dispute over a husband riding with his child.

The existing law is logical - feet touch footrest, child can ride. We can't 'watch' that parent at all times, and we trust his/her decision as to safety of riding as much as we trust that parent with the child in a pool, lake, etc.

You want more government in your life? Consider this:

You need a license to get married, but not to have child. At the rate they're going, license, license, license.

which would require even more bureaucrats and taxes :banghead:

This is being debated right now (Dec/22/7.20 pm ) on 94.5 the bull radio station with call ins wecome .

More info here

Archived