SOLD - 2007 Yamaha Phazer FX Blue

Yamagooch

Hello all,

I have a 2007 Yamaha Phazer FX for sale, 2400kms. All safety recalls done, snow update done. I have installed a new rear shock - hasn't seen snow yet. The sled has the taller windshield and winddeflectors (Upgrades for the FX - standard on the GT). I closed the tunnel with aluminum (riveted) - this can be easily removed, it was a quick fix last winter to prevent icing on the tunnel. I have run synthetic in it all last year and changed the oil with synthetic this spring. Replaced plugs. Comes with the hand guards - I took them off. Machine is in great condition, the only thing I can see wrong with it is a very slight tear in the seat (You have to be up real close to even see it) and a light scratch on the left side cowling. It is missing some of the tools and the manual was soaked due to the tool kit flying open on one of my rides last year. Comes with cover, always garage stored and never trailered. I am asking $6200 OBO. I can provide pics to those who are serious about the machine. I think pictures are attached if I did this right, can provide more for those who are serious. I am also looking for a single sled trailer if anyone has one. Located in Shelburne. PM me for more details.

Thanks,

Yamagooch.

1076_e935ad10d4ccf66012e861799d5ac2e7

1076_8527446879f68951154b163d8e807f2a

1076_d99cbbd744b1fd01d8dc2a41bc94e439

• 2 weeks later...

will also consider trades for an older machine for the wife (440CC-570CC) liquid or fan (1997+), brand doesn't matter, but condition does. Please send me the details on your machine, pics (if possible) and the amount of cash you are offering. She wants to get into sledding but doesnt really like the rider forward ride style.

will also consider trades for an older machine for the wife (440CC-570CC) liquid or fan (1997+), brand doesn't matter, but condition does. Please send me the details on your machine, pics (if possible) and the amount of cash you are offering. She wants to get into sledding but doesnt really like the rider forward ride style.

YamahaGooch.. I have a 2003 SX Viper that I would consider trading for the Phazer.. It's in great shape, has had major motor work done to it (by the original owner) and a nice sled for the wife.. And I have a one up trailer (brand new) for it.... The sled will also have brand new shocks from the Shoc Doc installed soon and has been taken care of by Tri City Cycle since it was brand new. Not a scratch on the sled... I live in Kitchener but the sled is going to the ShocDoc soon..

Whatcha think?

Of the 8 sleds I've owned in the last 2 years I wish I had my Viper back. Best overall handling of the bunch and totally reliable.

Of the 8 sleds I've owned in the last 2 years I wish I had my Viper back. Best overall handling of the bunch and totally reliable.

Ya, agreed.. Iron-clad motor that hummmmm like no other.. It has a higher windsheild, electric start,reverse, cover and tools... My SXR was stolen (from the next owner) when it had 23,500km on it and still had nothing done to it.. My sled is the same way especially when the first owner did all the work to the sled and motor (he sent me a list and it like a page long). He said it was the best sled he ever owned (his handle is Tug Boat).

Thanks for the response but I think the 700 is a little too powerful for her.

OK, I will say it first....

:poke: I ride it :poke: :rotflmao:

Now that's funny. :lol:

Not to argue but Nope you're wrong. It's all in the right thumb.

When I mentioned sleds , I also should mention two teenage daughters , ands should mention two 2002 MXZ 800's that they rode. At the same time my wife was riding a MXZ 800 also.

Thanks for the response but I think the 700 is a little too powerful for her.

ok, so the wife is unsure she wants to ride this year and has now told me to make room in the garage for her car. I am now taking best offers on the sled - it has to go! No sled trades accepted at this point, maybe she will want a sled once the snow hits...

ok, so the wife is unsure she wants to ride this year and has now told me to make room in the garage for her car. I am now taking best offers on the sled - it has to go! No sled trades accepted at this point, maybe she will want a sled once the snow hits...

hmm.. Ever think of getting rid of the wife and keeping the sled? :rotflmao:

hmm.. Ever think of getting rid of the wife and keeping the sled? :rotflmao:

Thats more expensive !!!!!!!!!

Archived