Cookies / New Post Icon

Ox

It would seem that the little icon that reads "new post" needs to be reset with the cookies from each visit. ??? If I don't look into a particular thread and then come back later or tomorrow or even later - that thread still shows "new" even tho nothing has been added since. I would assume that there is a Webmaster setting for this?

I kan imagine that there are other things that need tending too, just adding my $.02 USF.

It would seem that the little icon that reads "new post" needs to be reset with the cookies from each visit. ??? If I don't look into a particular thread and then come back later or tomorrow or even later - that thread still shows "new" even tho nothing has been added since. I would assume that there is a Webmaster setting for this?

I kan imagine that there are other things that need tending too, just adding my $.02 USF.

I'll find out from the computer geeks :ugeek: ...............................that's NOT me!! :P

Ox, in the top right hand corner of the page it shows an icon Mark Post as read, if you click on it its clears all posts & shows them as read & only new posts will show up the next time you visit

OK - that's diff...

Never had to manually doo that before, but OK - it werks.

Thanks!

The way it works now, I find it better, you can visit the forum and leave then come back and still have a chance to check the unread posts you never had time to read the first time.

The way it works now, I find it better, you can visit the forum and leave then come back and still have a chance to check the unread posts you never had time to read the first time.

I like this better too!

Archived