$ on used sled

mooseski

I am thinking of selling my sled and was wondering if anyone new the average price that sleds like mine are going for?

2004 MXZ 500 SS Trail

7000 km

Studded (96 Woody's gold diggers / yellow backers)

Belly Pan Protector

Ski Doo one up seat

Dealer Maintained.

I have checked on Auto Trader but theres not much to compare to right now.

Thanks,

Ty

I have no comment on the 500SS..... ;)

500ss engine is fine ... unless you let a monkey or a beaver drive it! :poke:

forget the monkey; but I've got something I'd let the Beaver sit on 8-)

Dom's friend will be sooooo happy to hear that! :crazy:

The 2004 model runs considerably richer than later models. I'm sure not even you could blow it up. ;)

I agree, but where is the fun in that fact? :whatever:

Will it blow up? ;)

your welcome

Will it blow up? ;)

your welcome

:D:D

Dom's friend will be sooooo happy to hear that! :crazy:

So I've heard :P :P :P

The 2004 model runs considerably richer than later models. I'm sure not even you could blow it up. ;)

Let me have a crack at it, I can blow up anything! :wavey:

I'm talking about sled engines only!

now is not a good time to sell. I would say at the present moment depending on condition your sled is worth 3500 to 4000. Max.

Wait til fall you will get more!

You are right on the money there. I will sell my 04 MXZX 800, 3500 miles with a fresh short block (maybe 50 break-in miles on the engine)built by Cudney Racing, clutch kit, 144 studs, Hygear suspension and a whole wack of extras for $5500.

now is not a good time to sell. I would say at the present moment depending on condition your sled is worth 3500 to 4000. Max.

You are right on the money there. I will sell my 04 MXZX 800, 3500 miles with a fresh short block (maybe 50 break-in miles on the engine)built by Cudney Racing, clutch kit, 144 studs, Hygear suspension and a whole wack of extras for $5500.

This sounds a lot like an "ad". You should post it in the Buy and Sell Section of the Forum. I'm sure Doms would be able to help you there - he's had some great luck (with the help of his friends on the board)

ok, that is about what i thought

thanks

tyler

This sounds a lot like an "ad". You should post it in the Buy and Sell Section of the Forum. I'm sure Doms would be able to help you there - he's had some great luck (with the help of his friends on the board)

If I had been thinking clearly (without consuming a 5th. of my favorite single malt) I would have never become involved with helping my 'favorite' monkey friend selling his 4-wheeler or boat. It has severly hindered my use of the classified section of this forum.

For a complete listing of all the units I have for sale go to www.iscrewedupagain.com

:headbang:

If I had been thinking clearly (without consuming a 5th. of my favorite single malt) I would have never become involved with helping my 'favorite' monkey friend selling his 4-wheeler or boat. It has severly hindered my use of the classified section of this forum.

For a complete listing of all the units I have for sale go to www.iscrewedupagain.com

:headbang:

Does that make you "unclassified" ?

• 4 weeks later...

come to Manitoba that is a $4500-5000 sled

Hell I see adds of sleds like mine for $3500 :crazy:

btw selling mine in Sudbury and buying something out here possibly from Minnesota

Archived