Heading to Saint Zenon this Tuesday

Puggz

After several hours on Google and the phone I finally found accommodations about 2 hours north of Montreal, right in the middle of all the green trails right on Lac Taureau.  Since my Kapuskasing plans fell through looks like a decent plan B.

I'll get back to everyone with a review on the accommodations and trail conditions.

Soooo excited :-D

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Puggz said:

After several hours on Google and the phone I finally found accommodations about 2 hours north of Montreal, right in the middle of all the green trails right on Lac Taureau.  Since my Kapuskasing plans fell through looks like a decent plan B.

I'll get back to everyone with a review on the accommodations and trail conditions.

Soooo excited :-D

Nice!!!!!  auberge du lac?  If so it will not disappoint.

• Like 2

Been through that area a hand full of times throughout the years.. beautiful place to ride.. post some pics and have a great time.. 

If looking for a day trip idea ride to Hotel Sacacomie and check it out. Maybe more km than you want to do if your wife is with you. 

Trail 345 and The M20 (orange trail) are must do’s. 345 runs south from Repos to the trail 360. Avoid Repos around lunch if possible. Gets crazy long lines for fuel and lunch mid day.

Trails to the north and east are the better riding vs going south.

Lac Taureau is a reservoir. Only ride on staked trail.C7E2C0C0-9097-47C3-B734-AE486A077152.thumb.png.d5ae062f817e54e6812daaa3c7863450.png

Repos is the lodge to the north.