My new trailer.

zoso

ordered 3 weeks ago, was in last Friday, not ready as ski guides and mats had to be installed. Advised them at that time I required it on thursday of this week, and also said I may or may not need it delivered as I was unsure as to my arrival time back in the area. I was told I could call on Wednesday,  today, and let them know. So, I call today, I will require delivery.  Advised trailer is not ready and cannot be delivered. I told the girl that is unacceptable and I would require the deal be canceled and a refund of my deposit returned. I then speak to the sales representative, he gives me attitude. Next I speak with the president of the company. He apologizes, first one to do so. He then tells me he will see if he can get it delivered and states if not he will gladly refund the deposit, then says he will call me back. Five minutes later and he has called back, and it will be delivered as promised. The reason I had to have delivery Thursday only is because I live 5 hours from their business and will not be anywhere near there for 3 weeks. So, I have a mixed review on action trailer in strathroy ontario. I would expect that the two employees that I first spoke to are getting spoken to for dropping the ball, and almost losing a 7k sale. Looking forward to trailering salt free in my local area to do day rides.....unless the trail closures spread like covid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Employees won’t hear a thing. Carry on. Everyone is too afraid to reprimand anyone anymore. Lose those two and can’t find anyone to replace them. Sad but true. 

Could be but when the owner has to close a deal, he must wonder why he is paying his people. I would.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Employees won’t hear a thing. Carry on. Everyone is too afraid to reprimand anyone anymore. Lose those two and can’t find anyone to replace them. Sad but true. 

Agreed.

The most they got was a sour look. Impossible to hire even mediocre employees these days.

• Sad 1