Stonecliffe Accommodation?

tricky

I know that I have read fairly recent reports here on Morning Mist and/or Pine Valley Resort, but now I can't find the thread(s). Can anyone direct to a past thread, or offer up information or opinion on either place.

I’ll comment on morning mist as I’ve stayed there twice. Very nice cabins. Quiet, clean and reasonable. Owner went and bought supplies for us before we arrived which I gladly paid a little extra for. Top notch. If you’re looking for a bar and nightlife not likely what you want. 

• Like 1

https://pinevalleyresort.ca/

613-586-2621

Great folks, Brent is club prez, and chief groomer.

Edited by manotickmike
  • Like 2

Thanks JF and MM. I have discovered that Brent and Nicole own and operate both resorts. I really hope that I can sway my group to stay there next week while we do 'Half a RAP'. I really like to support people who are that invested in our sport.

JF, "bar and night life" are not required for these aging cronies.

Edited by tricky
spelling
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, tricky said:

Thanks JF and MM. I have discovered that Brent and Nicole own and operate both resorts. I really hope that I can sway my group to stay there next week while we do 'Half a RAP'. I really like to support people who are that invested in our sport.

JF, "bar and nigh life" are not required for these aging cronies.

I was wondering about both businesses being in such close proximity. Thanks.

Four of us stayed this past Tuesday and Wednesday at Morning Mist. Met Brent and Nicole - very helpful people. Great cottage with 4 bedrooms reasonably priced. If you don't mind looking after kitchen duties, this is a great place to stay. It was the right choice for us. Also at least two days worth of great trails to ride from Stonecliffe. Grooming and groomers everywhere. Hats off the Mattawa, Missing Link and North Renfrew clubs and the OFSC also. Last two seasons the grooming across the province has been the best I have seen it in 25+ years of touring. Koodos to all involved!

• Like 3