Rosseau Road in Huntsville

Wildbill

Congratulations. Bill

all the best of luck....people down Kitchener way are wishing you opened a cfmoto dealership here...guys are interested in the product but closest dealer is 3 hrs west away,...

43 minutes ago, Diceman said:

all the best of luck....people down Kitchener way are wishing you opened a cfmoto dealership here...guys are interested in the product but closest dealer is 3 hrs west away,...

Better have a look at this site. There are more dealers than you think around you.      http://www.cfmoto.ca/en/find-a-dealer

3 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Better have a look at this site. There are more dealers than you think around you.      http://www.cfmoto.ca/en/find-a-dealer

will give info to theses guys...I have never looked for a dealer but guys in the club said they had....I know someone said some places are selling the products but no service but that does not seem to make any sense

2 hours ago, Diceman said:

will give info to theses guys...I have never looked for a dealer but guys in the club said they had....I know someone said some places are selling the products but no service but that does not seem to make any sense

I have not bought a CFMOTO from one of the  dealer listed, but would not hesitate to deal with Boyds Farm Supply listed near Fordwich.  I have dealt with them for STIHL equipment and they are good and honest

1 hour ago, Dave K said:

I have not bought a CFMOTO from one of the  dealer listed, but would not hesitate to deal with Boyds Farm Supply listed near Fordwich.  I have dealt with them for STIHL equipment and they are good and honest

I agree Dave. Friend of mine has purchased 2 ATV's from them and has nothing but good things to say about Boyd's.

Congrats on the new location. Now I have a reason to go to the mall! 

Hopefully you will provide the kickstart Huntsville needs to be more SnoMo friendly.!

Archived