Ice In Report

zoso

10 minutes ago, Justdoome said:

I was in the Ganaraska Forrest yesterday , fair bit of snow but not a lot of base. Planned to go to Rhinos but the 108 had been run hard lots of ski clacking and small rocks dragged to surface.

Kind of hard to build a base when it's this cold. The snow doesn't pack well without any moisture to it. It just gets pushed around. If we can get some days close to 0 and some sun we should be able to get things packed better.

3 hours ago, 02Sled said:

How is the snow on the trails coming. A friend owns Rhinos in Bewdley and I told him I would come visit on the sled some time this winter. I'm going to try and get his dad who hasn't been on a sled in many years to use my wife's sled to ride into Rhinos as well.

Still packing the trails

Fair bit of snow (8") but it is light and fluffy, we need a wet dump to get the base setup.

On the other hand, all kinds of tracks heading heading out on the lake in front of Rhino's

10 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

Still packing the trails

Fair bit of snow (8") but it is light and fluffy, we need a wet dump to get the base setup.

On the other hand, all kinds of tracks heading heading out on the lake in front of Rhino's

Snow is real light every where, not allot of moisture to it. 

Archived