Permits

Akronsnow

Does anyone know if you can print daily permits at home this season? I ask because if I decide to bring a friend or even my wife with a sled that doesn't have a permit ( 2 of my sleds do) I cant wait 3-5 days to get one if they decide to go last minute, not to mention $20 shipping to the US is outrageous. Last year we could print one at home and tape it to the sled 

Yes daily and 7 day permits are meant to be printed... Daily permit requires a minimum 2 day purchase...

https://permits.ofsc.on.ca/faq-contact

About Permits

What permit types can I purchase online for my snowmobile?

The following permits are available online and the system only offers the permits that are applicable to your sled at the time of purchase:

Seasonal Permits are available for all snowmobiles year 2000 and newer and provide unlimited riding on all Provincial Trails until May 31 of the applicable season. Fees vary throughout the season so please check the website (www.ofsc.on.ca) for the applicable rates at the time of purchase.

Classic Permits are available for all snowmobiles year 1999 and older and provide unlimited riding on all Provincial Trails until May 31 of the applicable season. Fees vary throughout the season so please check the website (www.ofsc.on.ca) for the applicable rates at the time of purchase.

Multi-Day Visitor Permits are available (online only) from December 2 please check the website (www.ofsc.on.ca) for the applicable rates.

Archived