Bracebridge Trails

Muskoka_Mike

Many land owners are allowing trails to run through their property again now that there has been some communication regarding bill 100 (See the thread "Anyone heard of this bill 100 trails act"). I was wondering if anyone knows if the D trail north of Bracebridge could be open this season. This trail closure is really limiting my snowmobiling this season as I do not have a trailer. With the weather expected this week, I suspect next weekend to have good riding conditions. Any update would be appreciated. Thanks. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sno-Bombers put up a fence to go along with their two TRAIL CLOSED signs and the large white notice board.

post-22473-0-11378300-1456614999_thumb.jpg

With 15 inch wide tires.

i thought you had to be able to read to ride a sled ,that should help the landowners want that trail on their property 

Sad.

I took the D trail south towards the Canadian Tire gas station, and turned right on Balls road. If you take that all the way to the end, you can get to South Monck Roand. Took that to Falkenburg and then drove the road to Lone PIne and up till I caught up to the D. There was some snow cover on the road, but I am going out to buy some new carbides today. This is probably because of that road and the amount of logging operations on the trails. I Could not believe how many logging operations I passed. Some of the times, they were working right on the trail while I drove by.

Archived