SSSC/SSSR Poker Run&Silent Auction.

SuperG

For anyone wanting something great to do this weekend February 13th. Its the SSSC/SSSR Poker Run & Silent Auction. Dinner at Seguin Valley Golf Club. They do put on a great spread! Come out have fun enjoying the great trails of both clubs while supporting your two favourite D10 clubs!

Also South Seguin's Radar Run will be on February 27th on Horseshoe Lake( Trail 205) from 1000 am till 3pm. 

Hope to see some of you OCers there at either one or even better, BOTH! 

Also in the making..... ride and BBQ event!!! Stay tuned on here or on our FB pages. 

My son are planning on being there for the poker run.

awesome! great to hear. :)

hey how easily is this accessed from katrine?

Very easy! Just head south down D123 for a bit then head west onto D near Scotia, follow that trail which then turns into C103D(seguin trail) near sprucedale. DONT turn left as to go D south! Just stay straight then you come out to C trail, go north on C and your there. :)

Better late than never for posting, but first time I have been near a computer since the weekend. Took part in the poker run, trails were excellent. Very little traffic, I guess it was a little to cold for some. I will have to admit that we did not do a lot of riding, just over 100 km, but it was great riding none the less. Past the groomer late Saturday afternoon on the seguin, but trails were in great shape before the groomer. The poker run was a great event and the dinner was great as well as the auction items up for grabs. Thanks to everyone for a great event. Will be back next year.

I really wanted to go but my wife had her opinion of what temps were acceptable and what weren't. She decided it would be too cold. We went last year when it was based out of Tapatoo and had a great time. Always next year.

Glad you had a good time 4mysled! Thanks for the feedback. Down in numbers this year but that can mostly be blamed on the extreme cold temps. Thanks for your support and yes 02 you gotta make it out next time! :) 

Thanks for all that came out and supported. Still coming in the near future will be BBQ ride events etc. STAY TUNED! 

Archived