District 7 Trails officialy Closed !

Yukon

As of today District 7 (MSR) trails are officialy closed for the season !

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/Trails/TrailDetails.asp?Dist=7

Thanks to all the landowners ,clubs , (volunteers ), permit buyers for making this season such a enjoyment !

Looking forward to next season ,

Yukon/Paul

Well they definitely went to the last minute for grooming. Went out and did more riding yesterday (Sunday 30th) and the groomer was out. :lol:

The land use agreements are only good till the end of March and our trail permits are good till the end of April. Allot of snow on the trails still, but the rain is taking a good chunk. I think the private land agreements are going to need a later date if we continue to have good winters.

Dan

It was a great winter of riding and a great weekend just past. The trails were in great shape and the weather was stunning.

The Floating Bridge at Bracebridge comes out today SO anyone running the D trail had better get up a good head of steam when approaching the Muskoka River. :D

It was a great winter of riding and a great weekend just past. The trails were in great shape and the weather was stunning.

The Floating Bridge at Bracebridge comes out today SO anyone running the D trail had better get up a good head of steam when approaching the Muskoka River. :D

Don't give hi-mileage any ideas!

(Sorry ... I promise this is the last time.) :oops:

Don't give hi-mileage any ideas!

Did you say that the last time? :poke:

Did you say that the last time? :poke:

Nope! I said ... 'Sorry, I couldn't resist!' :P

Archived