Accommodations in Hornepayne?

FishHog

Nice website but your link is missing the www. They located right in town?

Link should still work.  Does on my computer.  They are located right on the edge of town.  Across the road from the old CN shops (Roundhouse)

This is what I got from Google Maps.  Not sure how to put a marker on the map.  Hope this helps.  

Hornepayne, ON

49.222877, -84.770143

Yep, that's perfect. Plugs into BaseCamp fine. I thought it was in that area, but the aerial pic Google uses isn't the best resolution.

For lunch try 'Cindy's This and That' in Hornepayne.  It's a variety store that has added a restaurant.  Located at the same location as the chip stand.

Great homemade soups, homemade burgers, fresh cut fries and more.  Friendly people and good service.  There were lots of sledders there last week.

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed at Uncles last Tuesday. Good rooms, they stayed open for us for dinner when we arrived.  The meal was great! 

We stayed at Uncles last Tuesday. Good rooms, they stayed open for us for dinner when we arrived. The meal was great!

Great to hear. I had nothing but a great experience last winter too. Hopefully next winter they are open more!

Archived