FS: Extreme Weather Suit

maple

Listing this for a friend. Please PM me for more details.

Extreme weather suit. Guaranteed warm to -20 degrees Fahrenheit. Size 2XL. Style 2pc. Bib overall pants with zippers up pants legs with snap over covers. 2 pockets in chest area and one in rear. Jacket has 2 enormous front pockets and one on the chest. Sleeves have elastic on the cuffs. Large collar can be turned up to protect the neck area and lower part of the face. Made in the USA. Shell and lining are Nylon. Fill is Polyester. Brand is Refrigwear. Great quality. Brand new, never worn. Black in colour. $200.

Refrigwear2.jpg

Refrigwear1.jpg

Maybe it could be worn in the summer time to lose weight :P

:P

Nothing wrong with getting ready for next year a little early ... just doin' a friend a favour!

dontfeedmod.gif

... just doin' a friend a favour!

:shock::shock:

now now! Play nice! :P :P :P

So its YOU!!!! :curse:

Yeah! Because he's a 2XL!

Only his head! :P

Is it a men's or ladies suit?

pot.gif

Is it a men's or ladies suit?

pot.gif

Sorry ... it's a man's suit (although it might fit my ugly girlfriend :poke: )

I don't think I have any female friends who would wear a 2XL! :P (and no, it's not mine :curse: )

I don't think I have any female friends who would wear a 2XL! :P

This 2XL information is the type of stuff that would help people solve this question.......

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1377

As I said ... it's not mine! :P :curse: :P

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey: :wavey: :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Archived