FEB TRAILS

ToSlow

I was gonna post as well. I had planned a ride to the area this AM since it is real close to me. Buddy went out yesterday later afternoon and said trails were real rough, and turned back. I always like to ride that area once or twice a year but have not had smooth trails. Thanks to all the info hereĀ  we can decide where to ride.

I went to cones toga lake today. The trails were smooth sailing even thru the lake. Looks like they were all groomed last night. Came back home the back way (not b203) via the duck pond and only a few sled tracks on a freshly groomed trail all the way back to just north of st clements, before we hit rougher trails once we turned back on B203. Rode Elmira yesterday and was getting a little rough but still good.

rode alma up through teviotdale over to mount forest and the trail are mint, thanks to the crew grooming in that direction. as soon as i got back to Arthur they turned really rough again till i got to hillsburgh trails.

rode alma up through teviotdale over to mount forest and the trail are mint, thanks to the crew grooming in that direction. as soon as i got back to Arthur they turned crap again till i got to hillsburgh trails.

Oh come on lucky, crap isn't a good way to describe Arthur trails. That club really tries hard, they just get a ton of traffic from a bunch of different directions and are a main fuel stop too. I have rode thru there various times on a weekend and it was good.

Oh come on lucky, crap isn't a good way to describe Arthur trails. That club really tries hard, they just get a ton of traffic from a bunch of different directions and are a main fuel stop too. I have rode thru there various times on a weekend and it was good.

hey,Ā  i call it as i see it.

hey,Ā  i call it as i see it.

True just figured rough would be a better word. Hopefully they will be fixed up tommorrow.

Arthur club doesn't groom They are part of a grooming association same as FEB

hey lucky2Ā  I was actually planning on riding your way this AM. I have never been there but always wanted to see those trails. Maybe this weekend. Was looking on interactive map. The trails are only accessible from Belwood Lake?Ā  On the D4 trail guide the 126 runs to 201.Ā Map shows your trails connect to Grand Valley. Ā Any help is appreciatedĀ  Thanks

there are a few trails that run through, best would be come in from alma or stay north and drop down, let me know when you are planning, i would very much enjoy riding with you; also grand valley trails are in rough shape

I am not to far from Belwood lake and like running the Cateract trail there. Have always turned left and headed to Belwood so once and for all gonna go straight thru. Even if I can't get out of your area another way I just want to see the trails. Not worried about quantity of miles. Friday night I will make a planĀ Ā Ā  I think.

I am not to far from Belwood lake and like running the Cateract trail there. Have always turned left and headed to Belwood so once and for all gonna go straight thru. Even if I can't get out of your area another way I just want to see the trails. Not worried about quantity of miles. Friday night I will make a planĀ Ā Ā  I think.

let me know, i'll launch from hillsburgh and meet up along the rail trail, once on the hillsburgh trails you have a a couple different choices to hiy orangeville or grandvalley

We left from erin sat morning and rode up to belwood and around the FEB trails, gassing/lunch in teviotdale . Trails were mint, freshly groomed Friday night. Ā On the way back they were starting to get rough.

Well I Rode Friday Night And Saturday Night. And Sunday. And I can tell you that the rail trail after hillsburgh trails weren't groomed

But in saying that I have seen the groomer out a couple times in Arthur

Ok will do.Ā  Kids have a PA day Friday so really not sure which day coming over your way. Thanks for now and talk later in week.

Hey Lucky2Ā Ā  Plans changed and gonna ride your way Wed now. Just gonna check out the area.Ā  Will you be around?

Was in the area Wed and enjoyed it. I think I may come back on Sat.

Your nuts! Maybe next weekday would be great to go there!

Archived