2005 GTX 800 ho 3 seat touring sled

OHCNDA

I am looking to buy one of these this week, any thoughts or info any of you may have regarding how good a sled this is? 

I would run away! I am a huge skidoo fan, but I wouldn't own a powertek 800 ever! It is one of the most un realible engines skidoo has ever built. Look for a 500 ss or 600 H.O! You will be much happier, in the long run.

thanks for the info, i passed on the 800 and i am going to buy a 600 sdi instead. 

thanks for the info, i passed on the 800 and i am going to buy a 600 sdi instead. 

That's a good choice.   If you do happen on a 500ss, get the oil feed adjusted!  They will run themselves lean and blow!!  Trust me on this.

That's a good choice.   If you do happen on a 500ss, get the oil feed adjusted!  They will run themselves lean and blow!!  Trust me on this.

unsure how that is done, not really a tuner. can i see it done online? gy says the machine was just serviced at dealer, would they have done it?

unsure how that is done, not really a tuner. can i see it done online? gy says the machine was just serviced at dealer, would they have done it?

If you are getting a 600 SDI, no issues.

The dealer can do the 500ss, just make sure they adjust the oil feed greater than factory spec.  I blew up a few of them as I'm sure the peanut gallery will make you aware of soon....

Monkey.......peanut gallery         get it!

If you are getting a 600 SDI, no issues.

The dealer can do the 500ss, just make sure they adjust the oil feed greater than factory spec.  I blew up a few of them as I'm sure the peanut gallery will make you aware of soon....

it is the sdi.

Monkey.......peanut gallery         get it!

Got it!

Archived