Liskeard to Kirkland

coldfinger

Hey guys,

Looking for information on trail conditions between Liskeard and Kirkland. Heading up this weekend with my daughter for our annual northern tour. Any info on the trails would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know about conditions but the A108 is my absolute favourite single piece of trail PERIOD!!!! Enjoy!!!

007  Agree    A108 is a  great ride , Kirkland club says it is choked off with downed trees as of last night,  wonder about the A trail  we were hoping to drop in Liskerd .

It's a great stretch of trail, you can reroute and follow A around to Kirkland Lake but it's a longer trip. Econolodge is a great place to start in Liskeard.

Does anyone know what's going on with A107C?  The portion from the L106 to Elk Lake is grayed out on the OFSC web site.

I can't personally vouch for any trail conditions as I've not been out trail riding yet this year.  I heard the Earlton club has punched through from Englehart up the A108 to the intersection with A109 and it should show yellow soon if all is OK.  L162 will not be opened this year north from Charlton if my contact has accurate info.  OFSC site shows a lot of yellow south of KL but keep in mind northern yellow is sometimes better than southern green.

"A" trail through Elk Lake is longer as Akron Orange says but it's a little faster if you like that sort of thing.

FB KL club at "Golden Corridor Snowdrifters" and Earlton/Englehart at "Club Echo - Earlton/Englehart/Charlton".  Make sure you like the page!

Thanks Lads for the info, went on clubs Facebook and received ( Boots on the ground ) updates .A 1 one club members out doing trail work during the day then talking the time to respond to my ?

Archived