PSSD Trail report

PhilthyPhil

I may go back to my cottage mon if I can get in some riding. Any input on the trails from mag south to Pt Sidney and the Almagwin club trails? Thanks.....cheers....when I left on fri morn they had been great.

Took a twenty minute ride down the trails south of Pointe Au Baril this afternoon and was suprised the shape they were in.

Could really use a groom after they set up though.

Hopefully they are as good in your area.

Not on the trails on the weekend...but snow has flattened and solidified to a bit icy condition. Water is running. Most road running will be torture. I think if you install your 'spring carbides' you should get a good run in.

Maybe xcsldr was out and will have his usual comprehensive report which will be helpful as Mag and Almaguin get more snow than Parry Sound.

I was up riding in that area on saturday afternoon. The seguin south of the Jolly Roger was pretty decent. Anything north of the Jolly Roger towards Parry Sound was brutal. Mud slides, dry roads, open water, slush, rocks, roots and more rocks and mud. Stay south is all i can say. Hopefully conditions will improve.

I was up riding in that area on saturday afternoon. The seguin south of the Jolly Roger was pretty decent. Anything north of the Jolly Roger towards Parry Sound was brutal. Mud slides, dry roads, open water, slush, rocks, roots and more rocks and mud. Stay south is all i can say. Hopefully conditions will improve.

Did you find any meteors? :P

Did you find any meteors? :P

Space materials :shock:

I'm lining my helmet with an extra layer of aluminum foil until STG's search party finds the meteor debris.

:lol:

Archived