Lake Effect SNOW!!! - Huntsville/Port Sydney

rockerdan

Rode Gravenhurst up Top D to Kearney, had lunch, went south back 101B, 102B, 53 & 103B back to D and back to the truck in Gravenhurst. Was a really good ride until we hit the D on the way back, which was by then, mangled.

255km round trip...good day like a said except for the last hour back from Port Sydney to Gravenhurst.

Lots of snow, really not too much traffic as we headed out early, ahead of the rush. Only lake we touched was Mary Lake i believe...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weren't you riding with a yahoo??  LOL  Had to say it.

He didn't say there weren't any :rotflmao:

Weren't you riding with a yahoo??  LOL  Had to say it.

It was a great day for sure, Didn't run any lakes that weren't staked though....I may be somethings but not stupid... Even if I drive a Polaris..lol

It was a great day for sure, Didn't run any lakes that weren't staked though....I may be somethings but not stupid... Even if I drive a Polaris..lol

I knew you were a good man and smart to boot.   Will call you later today or tomorrow.

I knew you were a good man and smart to boot.   Will call you later today or tomorrow.

oki doki...Thanks buddy!!!

Just wanna get the reservations made for our trip done but wanted to touch base with you guys first.

Archived