Can anyone help me?

UsedtoSkidoo

Hey UTS! Check out this link!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found out for sure this past weekend it isn't wet just why too hot. I think on the left side I'll cut the hole size by 60%.

My foot was dry all weekend even with the boot being on fire!!!!

What windshield are you guys all running? Is the 14" that much different? All though this weekend it wouldn't matter.

Thanks. Yeap, read all that. Can even turn the existing rubber shims around and add quarter inch shim to rear and that will plant ski's better.

Still..Yamaha does not do this sled justice with their ski's. I think even the Pilot or Precision would be a better match (although both have good and bad points).....endless discussion

As I said, my only issue with the sled.

OhBTW timmer8uno...wet foot problem is one I don't experience but others have solved very simply with two sided tape below clutches where plastic under carriage meets frame.

Got the 14 inch windshield. It makes some difference, not much though. Tough to hide behind it. Honestly, I spend more time standing than sitting so doesn't matter. The sled is just fun. :woot::woot:

When you try and hide behind it you get the air off the handguards.

The "Cobra " windshields seem to work the best

WB

I thought cobra had a few designs which one is working for you.

Tim

It depends on the customer (height) and riding style and clothing as well as the desired "kool" factor as some will sacrafice comfort for looks .

so you decide on a sled yet? personally I won't waste anymore $$$ on ski-booms guess the 700 triple's left a bad tast(not to mention an empty wallet) in my mouth.

Never ridden a nytro yet but from what I heard if your an agressive rider it's a good sled, also i kinda like the iq 600 dragons

Haven't decided yet........may have to buy another sled! :roll:

well you can always come over and try my apex while I still have snow around my place, and I have no real issues banging it through ditches all day but one warning: once you push that fun flapper there's no going back

Haven't decided yet........may have to buy another sled! :roll:

well you can always come over and try my apex while I still have snow around my place, and I have no real issues banging it through ditches all day but one warning: once you push that fun flapper there's no going back

I appreciate that Blue, but the Apex is not on my radar. :wavey:

Archived