KEARNEY! Great News!

Giddy UP

Hey All  :wavey:

Haven't been on for awhile - so I guess I need to catch up!  BUT!!!  Wanted to let you know about some exciting news!  There will be overnight accommodations this year in Kearney!  YUP!  Sommerville B&B is going to stay open for the winter!  They have 2 rooms (double beds) - so good for a couple of guys/gals or 1 or 2 couples looking to stay here in Kearney where the sledding is AWESOME!   Kearney is at the hub of Districts 11/7/10 and right off D Trail 

Location is right across from the "New and Improved" Iron Skillet Restaurant on Hwy #518, trail access through Iron Skillet parking lot and onto  AL302/97 - Fetterley's Gas station right there too!  They will be offering a room with FULL BREAKFAST for 2 people for $120.00 for 1 night OR if you stay 2 or more nights only $100.00/night.  

This is something Kearney has been lacking - overnight accommodation!!!

They will also be offering a private cottage - Algonquin House - (right beside B & B ) for rent for the season!  3 bedroom - lots of parking for trucks and trailers!  They are looking for either a Family to rent it OR 1 or 2 couples for the season - rate will be $3,800.00 Jan 1st to March 31st.  AWESOME!  You can view more pics at their website:  www.algonquinhouse.com

This is exciting news! They are normally only open during the summer months  -  but I have convinced them that sledders need their beds!  LOL  So contact Joanne or Terry to book your stay!

Giddy UP!  Looking forward to an awesome season of sledding !

BRING ON THE SNOW!

:snow-141:  :snow-141:  :snow-141:  :snow-141:  :snow-141:

Great news!  Welcome back!

Thanks SJ :)

Looking forward to some of your yummy meals !!!!

Archived