Snow coming to northern District 9 but are groomers still running?

mczed38

Looking at this 15cm+ snow forecast for Dundalk and wondering if it comes if there are still clubs in the area with fuel in the tanks and operators for the groomers. I rode on the 23rd last year but that was up in Tall Pines country, would be great to do it alot closer to home this year.

Klondyke stopped last Sunday. I am not aware of any other club in D9 that would not groom if snow presented itself, that and conditions were safe to do so. All clubs in D9 are way over and beyond budgeted numbers but are committed to finish the season off on a positive note.

Klondyke stopped last Sunday. I am not aware of any other club in D9 that would not groom if snow presented itself, that and conditions were safe to do so. All clubs in D9 are way over and beyond budgeted numbers but are committed to finish the season off on a positive note.

Well done guys

Well done guys

X2! Sure glad the regional permit never went thru, that would have made things allot worse dollar wise!

Thanks for the info folks and we're gratuitous for the D9 clubs who are still tending trails despite the financial challenge.  One of our machines will have a D9 club supporting pass on it next year. 

A lot more clubs re-opened today but not for long..I'm sure the weekend will be the last.

went for a little ride today out around paisley, chepstow, chesley, allenford, southampton, port elgin. trails where great  for the 24th march groomers where out and some trails still virgin and some bit ruff never hit any open bare spots in the fields infact i was laughing/grinning at the amount of signs barley sticking out of the snow in many spots. 140km more on the sled today. been along time to be able to sled from home like this year, for so many weeks in a row ..  "Way Ta Go D9" and thanks mother nature :)    ps... looks like a few more days yet of good riding.

Archived