Looks like a great March Break for sledding

Canuck

Looks like a great March Break for sledding.

Calling for over a foot of snow 'northwest' of Toronto starting tomorrow night.

It's the 'earliest' March break in some time (next year's will start March 16 - - not optimal for sledding

Calling for over a foot of snow 'northwest' of Toronto starting tomorrow night.

It's the 'earliest' March break in some time (next year's will start March 16 - - not optimal for sledding

The C trail was great last weekend.

The Seguin is my wife's favourite trail.

You'll see us toward the end of the week.

(keep'n the track side down for the rest of the season :oops: )

The C trail was great last weekend.

The Seguin is my wife's favourite trail.

You'll see us toward the end of the week.

(keep'n the track side down for the rest of the season :oops: )

Let us know when maybe we will fire up our sleds (ps dont feel bad jr had a horizotally challenging moment and needs a windshield now too )

...(keep'n the track side down for the rest of the season :oops: )

I had to give the girl a solid kick with may 2 feet while laying on my back to keep the rubber side down and the seat off of me last weekend. :oops:

I had to give the girl a solid kick with may 2 feet while laying on my back to keep the rubber side down and the seat off of me last weekend. :oops:

I'm almost afraid to ask ...

... I said almost. You can't make a statement like that and not share ... so what happened?

I'm almost afraid to ask ...

... I said almost. You can't make a statement like that and not share ... so what happened?

Muskoka nugget ? :P

And you wonder why you don't "get" any :whatever:

:lol:

Reved, you need to find a new form of fore play. Something tells me that kickin her with both feet isn't a good one. :rotflmao:

I hope to cross path's with you soon - look for the oc stickers :lol: Will be in Huntsville Sat and Sunday nights (March 8 and 9). 2 Yamahas and a Polaris.

We'll be in Huntsville from tonight till Monday (I hope) ... 2 Gades (one with two tail lights) and a currently unknown selection of sleds following (friends from work). We're looping from the west side, down around the bottom of L.O.B. Fiery Grill for lunch and doing the lake run back.Hidden Valley area sometime Saturday afternoon. Sunday, Monday... :wtf:

Archived