2002 Polaris 700 Classic M10

Redfisher

2002 Polaris 700 Classic M/10
Electric start, Reverse,Fast M10 suspension, Gas and Temp gauge, Tank bag, Heated Helmet Jack, Dual 8" Carbines, 96 studs up the middle, 8000 km's 
Runs good and everything works. The track is on its last season and the cowl has been stitched in a couple spots other then that its a great running sled with good power.... $2000 OBO Will come with cover and jack stand.

More Pics to come.

post-23328-0-14161600-1392682766_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-62772500-1392738573_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-07396100-1392738577_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-71629800-1392738580_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-30895500-1392738584_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-06762300-1392738588_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-03695700-1392738592_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-14812100-1392738597_thumb.jpg

Good luck bud! How she lets you have a newer one.

Good luck red.... Is there a new one in the books for next year?

maybe time for a doo :drool2: 

I would not rule it out... Would like a leftover 2013 600 Indy

Good choice.  I tried out an 800 Indy today.  Nice machine.

Somebody offered me $200 and I had to remove the studs for them....HAHA

2 people asking me the mileage when its in the add twice on Kijiji. 

Somebody offered me $200 and I had to remove the studs for them....HAHA

2 people asking me the mileage when its in the add twice on Kijiji.

OMG...

Don't " DOO" it  Red ...

kijiji.....its a real walk of life that site.....i finally sold my CUSTOM ORANGE YAMAHA APEX....what a trip in patience that was.......actually i sold it it about 10 times,numerous track kickers,people telling me it was a ripoff,others saying

it was a deal,then not showing,excuses a mile long,couldnt pick it up my truck motor died on way there,trailer bearings went.....my dog was sick...wife smashed up my truck,girlfriends on the rag......will you take my ex for a night,if you drop a grand off it?(my personal favorite),will you take my comic book collection,trade a lowered chevy,2 blown yamaha dirtbikes....oh my god,im exhausted..................

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE,YOULL LIKE THE RUSH,IT WAS PEPPY,THE 600 MOTOR KEEPS UP WITH THE BEST OF THEM,AND A GREAT RIDE.(DONT LISTEN TO THE NAY SAYERS)..AND YEP...DONT FALL INTO THE BLACK N YELLOW...JUST DONT DOO IT!

CHEERS BRO!

yup had the same on kijiji,  lots of good ones, but sales do happen some faster than others,  can not complain free advertise is great, and i think everone looks at kijiji. for a laugh try auto trader  phone never stops from people trying to sell for you saying that they have a list of people waiting to buy your sled for a small fee.  HAHA.  

O-YA   do not be shy  and try and DOO it   you may be glad you did, i know i am.   

Not sure about this guy coming tonight.... Says he is on the way but then emails me asking if its fan cooled or liquid cooled.... He is coming a long way to look at an old sled he does really not know about for his wife.... It's dark and stormy, sled is outside...Me thinks this is going to be a nightmare... He better have cash.

Another nut case! I hate selling sleds when there is snow. Way too many test pilots out there.

Turned out to be a good guy, Just didn't know a lot about sleds, Gave him the tour and fired it up for him, He likes it and agreed on the price just wants to make sure its not too much sled for his wife. All in all a good first showing.

Good maybe it will work out, never know. I find they come back again about 10 percent of the time. I showed a guy my suv I had for sale. He test drove it, said he had to think about it. Way home he got hit by another vehicle, lucky he wasn't hurt. Anyways he came right back and bought it and took it home. Sometimes things work out!

Yup, Great sale...Started it up for him and told him to go for a rip, He said nope just load it in my truck...Deal done less then 20 minutes.

Yup, Great sale...Started it up for him and told him to go for a rip, He said nope just load it in my truck...Deal done less then 20 minutes.

That's awesome! same thing when I bought mine. As soon as I did a quick inspection and he started it up (10th sled I looked at) I was like will you deliver it next weekend?  he said sure and it was a deal 

that is reasonable what is your next sled 

Looking at a 2012 Polaris IQ LX Turbo, Like the idea of a 4 stroke and the 136" track. Have been reading good things about the Weber motor too.

Looking at a 2012 Polaris IQ LX Turbo, Like the idea of a 4 stroke and the 136" track. Have been reading good things about the Weber motor too.

They are decent sleds! The iq chassis is dated, but that fst 750 four stroke is nice!

Archived