Killarney/Manitoulin/Espanola Loop?

83 Enticer

Guys, guys... You're leaving in 10 days and still wondering how to get there and where to stay? LOL ! As recently as two days ago I heard you were leaving Whitestone on day 2, not sure what's happened you're now leaving Gravenhurst so without knowing where you are planning to stay night 1 and where you are arriving night 2 it's tough to give guidance. IF you are still leaving day 2 morning from Whitestone I would stay inland (605? Maybe-or something like that (lake crossings are quick) and head north and then west through Port Loring and, yes, stop at Jakes where the sign on the wall says

WINE LIST

1. RED

2. WHITE

Please order by number. Great character.

Gas one block from retaurant. And connect with C off of C105(?) Or some number like that Just south of the bridges.

If leaving Gravenhurst day 1 and not going to Whitestone, where do you plan to be night 1 ?

It's all very fluid at this point.  Hence the questions of place to stay near Point Au Baril or Britt.  Port Loring may be another option for Night 1.  Recalculating distance made Whitestone too close for night one, and  a longer than desired day 2.  So we are looking to alter day 1's stop.

It's all very fluid at this point.  Hence the questions of place to stay near Point Au Baril or Britt.  Port Loring may be another option for Night 1.  Recalculating distance made Whitestone too close for night one, and  a longer than desired day 2.  So we are looking to alter day 1's stop.

You're too polite, 14Snow. Tell him what you're really thinking and take the oc.com "warning point".

Hence the questions of place to stay near Point Au Baril or Britt.  Port Loring may be another option for Night 1.  Recalculating distance made Whitestone too close for night one, and  a longer than desired day 2.  So we are looking to alter day 1's stop.

Well, I looked back in the thread and there were no questions about where to stay near PAB or Britt.  You asked about the trail through there.  'hence' my confusion about your confusion.    :hyper:  :hyper:

Now that it's clear you're thinking about around PAB or Britt, where have you booked for night 2 ?

(btw, i'd skip PAB or Britt and follow Canuck's suggestion of Toronado's)

Are you sure he knows what he's really thinking ?   :icon_tinykitball:  :icon_hyper:  :hyper:

He's holding up 3 middle fingers and really thinking --- "read between the lines, STG"

:-P

I'll give you a couple of names and #'s to file away just in case. Norm Fogal in Gore Bay 1-705-282-2945, groomer info, sled dealer etc and Lyndsey Addison of BJ Addisons in Mchingeeng is a Yamaha dealer but really a Cat guy. 1-705-377-7000. Lyndsey lives in the west end but has the OK Tire/service center pretty much center of island.  

Pizza? Buoys at the Gore Bay Marina has great pizza etc.

Thanks, Faceman. 

Much appreciated.

Archived