custom 2007 apex........SOLD TO NEW OWNER>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yammahappy

as with kijiji,this has has sold 4 x....lol....4 people that say hold that sled,im comin............and of of course NO SHOW!.....par for the course i guess....i sold a fusion 4 years agos,was sold 8 times....i had to check my ad again in case i had put down"no shows only"......well at least i can head out for a ride today!!!!!!

HERES A LINK TO MY KIJIJI AD,TIME TO SELL MY BABY

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=565405351&Guid=144123b5-8b00-a20b-2704-96d8ffffaf84

and of course some money shots-

post-23286-0-20969400-1390957898_thumb.jpg

Wow. Very nice sled. I'm sure the new owner will be yammahappy :-)

Have you purchased a new sled?

thx,yep,its brought many a smile to me ,im just not getting on it enough,kids,hockey,tournaments,overtime,job.....time to let go,i will truly miss that silky smooth rumble,under my fat arse!My wife wishes she was as hand rubbed,as the sled.......i will re-buy and re-visit in a few years,love sleddin to much to give it up!

YH. did we meet a couple of weeks ago just outside of Arthur..sort of lost? Can't be many out there that sweet?

i better keep a better watch on my keys....lol....it wasnt arthur,it was maybe in palmerston,at the bridge,in front of the blue direction signs,you were waitin for your buds on the doos,but im not sure ,i dont recall you driving a 04 viper?

re posted

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=564024509&Guid=143f74b9-c8d0-a20b-26e2-5e7bffff9287

nope still for sale...1 guy looked at it ,offered 5 grand(cmon really)....another guy a no show,if it dont sell,really dont matter,plan on ridin this weekend,apparently another 20 centimeters is going to drop in this region.....thanks for the comments,she really is a sweet whore!

Stick to your asking price. Ignore the low offers and don't let them bother you.

thanks

Don't forget to delete your ad from kijiji and repost it before the weekend otherwise it will get lost on page 20 something.

Don't forget to delete your ad from kijiji and repost it before the weekend otherwise it will get lost on page 20 something.

very true! man even at 7k its a great deal with all those upgrades and its condition

kijiji is a bit of a pia for the stupid trades that you get offered

yeah put it on autotrader or there is an an on here for candian snowmobile sales or something. I checked it out, the website looked great. And people going on there won't be looking to trade for their 1985 honda blown up dirtbike

thanks guys,yep i see apex,s as low as 4500$,5200$ etc....but im not letting this one go for that,your right im ridin it in the meantime,if it dont sell,back to storage it goes,just about to install a brand new set of hyfax........time will tell,but winter is marching on!AND YES RE-POSTED FOR THE WEEKEND,ads bury themselves in deep pages quick!

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=563485282&Guid=143ea72a-5310-a20b-26b7-8189ffffcff8

Archived