Conestogo Lake Parking.

NiagaraKev

Hello all...me again ..

Can anyone tell me if there is truck and trailer parking in this area ?

Thanks

Hello all...me again ..

Can anyone tell me if there is truck and trailer parking in this area ?

Thanks

I often see trucks and trailers parked on the side of the road one road west of the clubhouse. If you come north on highway 86 to the village of Dorking and turn right at the main (only) intersection and follow that road to where the trail crosses (its past the first stop sign) you would be there.

You might also consider the parking right on highway 86 at Macton (the Linwood corner) about 5 km  past Wallenstein. There is a flashing overhead light at the corner I believe. Parking on the south west corner and the trail is 150 feet west on the same side.

There is a side rd I've seen tow units parked but can't remember.Maybe side rd 15.Seen for sure on west end of lake on Selinger Rd which is off Rd 10 that runs into Moorefield.Try their facebook page  Lake Conestoga Snowmobilers

Hey PLC are you able to park in Linwood at Community centre.Theres room but never seen anyone park there

Hey PLC are you able to park in Linwood at Community centre.Theres room but never seen anyone park there

Trails are closed at Linwood! I always park at tivetdale esso truck stop! About the same distance as the lake and has gas, food and a place to put on the suits!

Trails are closed at Linwood! I always park at tivetdale esso truck stop! About the same distance as the lake and has gas, food and a place to put on the suits!

You are wrong AGAIN. The trails in St. Clements and Linwood opened today.  As well, you better get a new speedometer or whatever you are using to figure that Tiviotdale is about the same distance as Lake Conestoga from Baden, unless of course "about" means within 20km.

I think you likely could if it was only for a few hours and you aren't in the way of snow removal. Jeff Jones at Jones feed mill would know for sure.

Archived