Snow

Faceman

It's snowing quite heavily in Owen Sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we survived!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

green.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gif

They updated it again, and now they are closed. :cry:

Skidooer,

The long range weather looks good for sledding.

Think positive.

:lol:

The long range weather looks good for sledding.

I'm not sure the long range looks all that great. Rain in the forecast again. But in the short range we have a snowstorm coming tomorrow! :woot:

And the good news is that I'm pretty much on the border of two clubs. While one is now closed, the other is still listed as open even after today's update. :woot: :woot:

green.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gifgreen.gif

WTF????????????????????????????

yeah..Ok, I caught the 'green thing"..

I like the"half full" as opposed to "half empty"" thing..( and I'm just about "half full" right now doing my snow dance....Leanne.................. I need a hand...go splash around in the HT and do your best snow splash!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF????????????????????????????

yeah..Ok, I caught the 'green thing"..

I like the"half full" as opposed to "half empty"" thing..( and I'm just about "half full" right now doing my snow dance....Leanne.................. I need a hand...go splash around in the HT and do your best snow splash!!!!!!!!!!!

hottub2.gifcool0012.gifcool0012.gifcool0012.gifcool0012.gifcool0012.gifcool0012.gifcool0012.gifcool0012.gif No worries!!! We are going to get 15-25cms tonight!!! :woot::woot::woot:

The rain yesterday really packed down the base (again) and has now turned to ice...currently -6c and with the snow in the forecast - trails should be awesome after tomorrow!!! At least in these parts anyway - can't vouch for D9.

Hey Randy! Maybe you guys should plan on riding down this way?????????

Archived