Shop and Stop Friday Dec 6th in Kirkland Lake

Ultrafrozen

Join us at our snowmobile club fundraiser for the Golden Corridor Snow Drifters at the Legion Friday evening Dec 6th.

Do some shopping in town and then stop by for a great Caesar salad and lasagna supper including desert for $10.  Coffee and tea supplied and any other drinks available at the bar.

I wish !

I wish I lived a little closer and I would stop by.  I hope you have a good turn out.

I wish !

X2.  Bit of a drive :-(

Ultrafrozen is there someone I can contact from your club to donate ?

I spent some time in that area last winter and would like to donate $10 for a meal to support the clubs cause.

Possibly someone who at this time of year is lean on funds could enjoy a great dinner on me.

Red Green, (still can't quote posts for some reason)

I have one ticket left I was saving, I'll send you a PM.  My elderly neighbour across the street's husband is in hospital and has just been diagnosed with cancer.  He was an avid sledder in his day and until this year would come to the supper to support the club.  I'll bring her a take-out meal in your name.

Thank You!

Done !

Kudos to both of you!  Nice to see kind caring people are still out there!

Red Green, (still can't quote posts for some reason)

I have one ticket left I was saving, I'll send you a PM.  My elderly neighbour across the street's husband is in hospital and has just been diagnosed with cancer.  He was an avid sledder in his day and until this year would come to the supper to support the club.  I'll bring her a take-out meal in your name.

Thank You!

Ultrafrozen is there someone I can contact from your club to donate ?
I spent some time in that area last winter and would like to donate $10 for a meal to support the clubs cause.
Possibly someone who at this time of year is lean on funds could enjoy a great dinner on me.

We had a great turnout for the lasagna supper and we served just over 200 meals including take-outs.  That's about 10% more than last year.

Red Green, Mrs. L. says merci beaucoup!

Sometimes a smile is worth 1000 words !

Best Christmas gift I have purchased this year.

Great to hear your event was successful .

Archived