First Green

sledjunk

Christmas vacation starts for me Monday, and Barry's bay is only 2.5 hours away... Hummmm

Might have to spend the weekend getting the sled ready ;)

The green and yellow stuff will spread like a computer virus all over the OFSC map soon.  We're gonna have to go drive the white fluff into the ground this weekend. :drool-1:

If my sled was ready I would have made the trek up to Whitney on Wednesday :-(

Best to stay off the trails until this warm front is gone; tomorrow until Christmas is going to be cold and snowy, it's going to be a great Christmas and new year break this year full of sledding in southern ontario!

Wow. That's great news!

Thanks for the updates.

We had a little warm weather up here but not much rain or melt.  There's a light crust on the snow this evening and the wind is howling and hopefully bringing more snow. 

So it's been a few days .... anyone else tired of seeing only that one little green snot line down by Pembroke on the OFSC Map page ?

I heard (take it with a grain or ten of salt) that the club up there has been told not to groom this early.  I don't know how true it is but that is what was reported.  :icon_cankick:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northern-Corridor-du-Nord-Snowmobile-Association/323021017717437

That is the Kap Facebook page for their local trail club.  From that page ....

"Les Grondeurs in Val Rita-Harty are the first to open trails in our district this year. The TOP A trail has limited availability through that area. Great work guys!"

Shows up as Yellow on the OFSC Trail map as of noon today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE :

Hearst has some limited trails as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow , cant beleave they are open,,,,, great work = Opeongo snow birds

X2 considering they had that huge washout to repair as well!!!

Archived