Anyone from London riding yet?

F1100t

Anyone riding in London area ? I know you guys got slot of snow. Thinkin about loading up and heading down to go ride power lines maybe. Anyone who know or can share locations let me know. Thanks

Moved to main clubhouse from PSSD subforum.

Anyone riding in London area ? I know you guys got slot of snow. Thinkin about loading up and heading down to go ride power lines maybe. Anyone who know or can share locations let me know. Thanks

Welcome to the forum

Anyone riding in London area ? I know you guys got slot of snow. Thinkin about loading up and heading down to go ride power lines maybe. Anyone who know or can share locations let me

know. Thanks

The snow is very localized, as usual! Grand Ben got nothing and it is only a short drive north, gives an idication of how narrow the band was.

Got another 8-10 inches from the streamer last night in west London.

Really fluffy stuff.  Did some road riding till the plows came through.

Hope the temp don't get to the predicted +4 +5 next week.

OFSC Advises No Snowmobiling Yet

(Barrie, ON – November 28, 2013) - Early snow and cold temperatures are good news for snowmobilers and herald the start of a great sledding season, but the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs cautions snowmobilers that conditions are not suitable for snowmobiling at this time. 

There is not enough snow or ice yet to ride safely so snowmobilers are advised to keep their sleds parked until OFSC Prescribed Trails become available to ride. 

At this time, no OFSC Trails are available for snowmobiling anywhere in Ontario so snowmobilers must stay off the trails for their own safety and be aware that entering any trail on private land can result in trespass charges.

Archived