another auction

ToSlow

anyway i cant copy and paste anything so it at two wheel motor sports.

i really dont no what im doing wrong when i can't all of a sudden copy and paste.

Auction or just a sale?

Team Vincents is a Sponsor on Ontario Conditions.  This is why they were allowed to post there Sale/Auction.  If other Dealers would like to advertise here, then they will need to become a Sponsor.

Team Vincents is a Sponsor on Ontario Conditions. This is why they were allowed to post there Sale/Auction. If other Dealers would like to advertise here, then they will need to

become a Sponsor.

I see what you are getting, can't blame you. Keep up the good work! Anymore stickers available, I could use some!

Team Vincents is a Sponsor on Ontario Conditions.  This is why they were allowed to post there Sale/Auction.  If other Dealers would like to advertise here, then they will need to become a Sponsor.

this explains the copy and paste problem i have been running into.

why didn't you come out and say this a while back? i don't get that part.

but i do get the reasoning.

this explains the copy and paste problem i have been running into.

why didn't you come out and say this a while back? i don't get that part.

but i do get the reasoning.

Your copy and paste issue had nothing to do with my statement.  If the forum was that intelligent ;)

I really don't mind the mention of a deal you got or your experience.  I think posting an ad for a sale crosses the line.  Thanks for your understanding.

As for your copy/paste issues. the forum software doesn't do copy/paste for photos or files.  You must upload them, which you are welcome and encouraged to do through the forum, or paste an image link from photobucket or similar site

Archived