New Restaurant in Carnarvon

jrhz06

"That Place" in Carnarvon has been sold and closed down a few weeks ago.

Since it's closing there has been lots of renovation work being done. It was purchased by the owners of Rhubarb, who are moving their restaurant from Eagle Lake/Sir Sams area to Carnarvon. In addition to a new restaurant they are also opening "The Boshkung Brewing Co." 

We've lost a good family restaurant but are getting a new restaurant along with a brewery. They're planning on being open this winter with both the restaurant and brewery. They're located on 118 just east of 35.

just heard there is a big fire in the carnarvon area

Ceyhoopers ate there once

Was it closed at that time?

I was thru Carnarvon in early October. It seemed odd that there was only 1 car in front of the restaurant on a Fri'.

It was opened just for him.

I heard that they had a reservation waiting for him...lol. Reminds me of another poor soul...RIP, that had similar reservations at their own establishment.

• 1 month later...

Rhubarb/Boshkung Brewing Co. opened today. 

• 3 weeks later...

Checked out the new Rhubarb/Boshkung Brewing Co. last night. They've done lots of reno's and the place looks great complete with a nice sitting area by the bar with a couple of comfy looking leather couches. 

Quite a varied menu so there should be something for everyone. Our group of four gave it top marks and will definately be back. First batch of Bosh beer wasn't ready yet but we'll be back to have a couple of cold ones as soon as it's ready.

If you're in the area it's worth checking out. Might need reservations for dinner as it's pretty busy.

Checked out the new Rhubarb/Boshkung Brewing Co. last night. They've done lots of reno's and the place looks great complete with a nice sitting area by the bar with a couple of comfy looking leather couches. 

Quite a varied menu so there should be something for everyone. Our group of four gave it top marks and will definately be back. First batch of Bosh beer wasn't ready yet but we'll be back to have a couple of cold ones as soon as it's ready.

If you're in the area it's worth checking out. Might need reservations for dinner as it's pretty busy.

About 4 years ago I ate there on a Fri' night after riding up to Dwight & back. It was busy then, so I don't think the new owners will have a problem filling the tables.

Archived