WTB 3 place enclosed trailer

yamahas

Hello,

Looking for a 3 place enclosed trailer, 7 or 8 feet wide as long as I can get 3 sleds on

there.Thanks!

What is your price range and do you want aliuumium or sfeel sides??

Aluminum is better but it would not stop me from looking at a steel trailer. Approx 6000 or less is preferable if I can find it. Don't need anything fancy.

you can squeeze 3 sleds into the 2 place trailer with the fold-down ramp style....it's 5 g new

What dimension trailer?

We have a Phazer (121") T660 Touring and another sled is on the way soon, probably a 136" track.

I have played around with different layouts and have not been able to fit the 3 sleds in a 2 place trailer.

What dimension trailer?

We have a Phazer (121") T660 Touring and another sled is on the way soon, probably a 136" track.

I have played around with different layouts and have not been able to fit the 3 sleds in a 2 place trailer.

my buddy has one & we put two switchbacks in forward then back a 144  in...don't know how to get ad to here... but go to kijiji ad id # 525705046...

• 2 weeks later...

did you buy it new? where did you buy it?

Found a good deal on a new 8.5x20 from northern rv in Northbay.

It can hold more then what I need for now but it was a great deal. Very happy with it.

so...we just have to get to n.bay & we load into your trailer for rest of trip...lol....well done

so...we just have to get to n.bay & we load into your trailer for rest of trip...lol....well done

I call Shot gun ! nice setup

Archived