HCSA Trails Closed Effective Mar. 25th

All HCSA Trails are now closed.

Thanks to all the Land Owners that allowed the use of their property for our trail system. Please respect these Land Owners and stay off of the closed trails.

No snow?

Thanks to all the volunteers for the season.

Thanks Haliburton County and volunteers.Rode only once there this eason but it is always worth the trip

It was a short season but once we got the snow...we had some good trails. We have a re route well under way now for next season up by Ox Narrows to avoid the dangerous crossing there, the Anson Creek bridge is all but installed and done and there is a strong possibility we could have trail 2 re opened over to Orillia for next year..we're working on that one. We also have some major destination signage work going on which will be a huge benefit to those who are not familiar with the area! Lot's of good things in progress and coming.

• 5 months later...

It was a short season but once we got the snow...we had some good trails. We have a re route well under way now for next season up by Ox Narrows to avoid the dangerous crossing there, the Anson Creek bridge is all but installed and done and there is a strong possibility we could have trail 2 re opened over to Orillia for next year..we're working on that one. We also have some major destination signage work going on which will be a huge benefit to those who are not familiar with the area! Lot's of good things in progress and coming.

I was wondering if there had been any work on Trail 2 over the summer?

I don't think anything has been done to Trail 2 during the summer but just to make sure I've sent an email to the club pres. asking for a trail 2 update. As soon as I hear back I'll post his response.

*Update*

No physical work done yet but meetings to be scheduled with MNR and QE Park this month.

I was wondering if there had been any work on Trail 2 over the summer?

Actually Fred has worked on trail 2 all summer long.

Actually Fred has worked on trail 2 all summer long.

That is awesome

That is awesome

Actually, I think VR700 was trying to be funny.  :confused:

In fact, the member that we knew as Fred Quimby passed away July 16.  http://ontarioconditions.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11525-fred-quimby-rip/?hl=%2Bquimby+%2Brip

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I think VR700 was trying to be funny.  :confused:

In fact, the member that we knew as Fred Quimby passed away July 16.  http://ontarioconditions.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11525-fred-quimby-rip/?hl=%2Bquimby+%2Brip

Oh my bad, my condolences go out to Fred's family.

Archived