Grooming again

Muskoka Man

Hill and Gully has started groming again and there webste is just updated , trails were awsome looking this morning , snosquall watch for muskoka , taking the next 2 or 3 days off and riding in Kearney or Pt Sydney , Have to plow the drive AGAIN , then pull the sled back out of the summer home , Wife thinks Im losing it , I might be but I will be having fun

I was in Kearney this past weekend and the trails were still pretty good then stayed at Edgewater park lodge. I would go back up this weekend in a heartbeat if I could get more time off work.

Muskoka Man, Let me know how it is..we are going riding Sunday and possibly Monday...We are in Huntsville...

Thanks

the ofsc map is changing by the minute. Quite interesting really.

Im planning on leaving lake vernon and heading north to kearney and then dwight, dorset and back up to dwight bay, south portage and port sydney. back up to good old Huntsville.

Should be fine I think.

The Port Sydney stuff is good , did a 65 k run , hill and gully are out grooming now lots of snow , in spots its deep enough to slide into corners , once they hit the deep stuff it should be top drawer , put some pics in a bit when i can find one of teenagers to do it for me :lmao:

Here is a couple pics of my little loop around Pt Sydney , Should be a couple days of good riding before the end

SAM_0610.JPG?w=AADQrTMK0SFMljJZ6gSq4TweDDy35s46AVwN5nDzSSqvSA&dl=1SAM_0609.JPG?w=AAB8y7kYCQVma_yGwPMqlEfgMBB65aRnxDl3IhY5fCW8Qg&dl=1SAM_0608.JPG?w=AAC23szWsvzPgjG05Ovz-FLMusjrY1uCllRTKNh7L7l2yw&dl=1SAM_0607.JPG?w=AACFy4rO5m5jLNnOriFUbDq2Eo51afIXZmhwBTz3N3pq-A&dl=1SAM_0606.JPG?w=AAAVHJgPueK6Q9tBNTqx6c73629ascw4emJ6Qi2ryuZnxQ&dl=1

Planning on riding in the Huntsville area on Saturday.

Let's. Hope for more snow!

Archived