KL To SR

Proxrider

Heading to SR from KL via Timmins and was wondering were the best place to get gas is without going into Timmins. Its been a few years since I have been that way and it seemed last time we had to waste alot of time going right into Timmins to get gas?

Assuming SR is Smooth Rock Falls???

There is a gas station in Porcupine (Golden City on map???) where trail L31 crosses Hwy 101. Don't know the name, sorry.

There is also a gas station in South Porcupine (west of Porcupine) where trail L28 crosses Hwy 101. I think it's a Shell but never paid attention. There is a connector to Timmy's lebelled as "Town Access" on OFSC.on.ca map just before you get to the gas station.

Maybe try your Road GPS to find gas stations. This would give name, address and phone number so you can check "open" times.

Have a good trip.

Thats perfect. Thanks. L31 is the way I wanted to go.

If there'da been a "F" after "SR" I might have figured out where you were headed .... must've had a brain fart, I am about 1 1/2 hours from there .... :rotflmao:

BTW Andre, does your dad still have the Supra ? Must honk in the weather you've got going on today .....

Ya sorry bout that. I am assuming the trails will survive this mild spell with more cold temps and snow in the forecast.

If there'da been a "F" after "SR" I might have figured out where you were headed .... must've had a brain fart, I am about 1 1/2 hours from there .... :rotflmao:

BTW Andre, does your dad still have the Supra ? Must honk in the weather you've got going on today .....

No, he sold it years back. He picked up a used cushy a$$ Lexus.

We have a 1/4" of ice on everything now. Skating rink highways tomorrow if they don't get the salt trucks out. Too bad it's March break for the kids or they'd have a snow day tomorrow for sure.

We have a 1/4" of ice on everything now. Skating rink highways tomorrow if they don't get the salt trucks out. Too bad it's March break for the kids or they'd have a snow day tomorrow for sure.

could you keep us up to date with weather conditions this week for the ride...thx

From Environment Canada this morning..... We got about 6-8 inches of snow in Hearst, more to the East of us.

Issued : 5:30 AM EDT Tuesday 12 March 2013 Today Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 9. Tonight Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 16. Wednesday Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 10. Thursday Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 5. Friday Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 11. Saturday Sunny. Low minus 28. High minus 11. Sunday Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 6. Monday Sunny. Low minus 18. High minus 2.

Archived