Another great weekend

X dooer

Did a loop from seaforth through wingham and up to walkerton and back and trails were fantastic! Just shy of 300km was a good day.

trails are mint ,cant believe how nice trails are in the palmerston and listowel area .thank you .

trails are mint ,cant believe how nice trails are in the palmerston and listowel area .thank you .

X2

Palmerston /Listowel was probably the best we rode on Saturday.

We did just over 300 kms for the day, leaving from Kitchener, to Teviotdale, lunch in Neustadt, back through Mildmay, Brussels/Atwood. Beverages at St Clements and home.

Conestogo Lake and south was taking a beating. Getting very thin in some of the bushes and plowed fields.

Lots of snow north of there.

More fresh snow coming in the next coulpe of days and another good weekend to follow I hope.

Anyone know how much snow these areas are supposed to get with this storm comming? The riding should be amayzing for this coming weekend..... Cant wait!

According to TWN currently., next 24 hours.

Across district 5, about 20 cms.

Farther north and east 10-15 cms.

:drool2:

Freezing rain here in top end of d5 now. Sucks, big time.

Freezing rain here near Wellesley. Did get a bit of snow. Hopefully it switches to snow and we can get at least 4-6" of a good wet snow

X2

Palmerston /Listowel was probably the best we rode on Saturday.

We did just over 300 kms for the day, leaving from Kitchener, to Teviotdale, lunch in Neustadt, back through Mildmay, Brussels/Atwood. Beverages at St Clements and home.

Conestogo Lake and south was taking a beating. Getting very thin in some of the bushes and plowed fields.

Lots of snow north of there.

More fresh snow coming in the next coulpe of days and another good weekend to follow I hope.

How was the ride to Neustadt? Is the Tavern trail side?

It is right on the trail. The riding is awesome. I have got about 8" of snow at my place alone so far today. Going out to blow snow again. Third time today and it is still snowing.

It is right on the trail. The riding is awesome. I have got about 8" of snow at my place alone so far today. Going out to blow snow again. Third time today and it is still snowing.

8 inches of snow and third time today, you sure must live right, that's awesome!

How was the ride to Neustadt? Is the Tavern trail side?

The ride was good. Lots of snow. Could have used a groom in that areabut not bad. The Top End Tavern is right there on the side of the trail where it crosses #9 on the east side of town. One of our favorite stops.

Thanks Viperules700 and Blackstar, might go check out that area saturday..

If the conditions are good you will enjoy that area. Make sure you check out the clubhouses in the area. Especially Hanovers. There is a lot of good riding when the snow is abundant. Top End restaurant is a great place to stop and eat too.

Top End has the best wings!

Archived