Dogsleds on trail

teener

You had me until this part ....

He was forced to urinate on sledders passing below

to try and get someone's attention.

Forget Readers Digest. You could write for Monty Python.

They fell from the sky ....

(so sorry, Teener)

On Thurs' we passed I don't know how many teams on the C105D between TOP D & South River. The trail was wide & they were going up a hill. The passengers were walking alongside. The folks were keeping the teams under control @ the side of the trail.

On the railbed in Hastings County we've had mushers angrily motion for us to stay behind & follow, WTF?! Others, stop & then wave us by when they've got things in order. We putt putt past them & give those folks a wave.

On the railbed in Hastings County we've had mushers angrily motion for us to stay behind & follow, WTF?! Others, stop & then wave us by when they've got things in order. We putt putt past them & give those folks a wave.

I don't get this either. Wonder if they've got a forum where they can be updated on who is doing the grooming of trails? Anyway, revrnd - pick up one of those $10 motorcycle horns and wire it up to your sled. I got plenty of laughs from skiiers and dogwalkers on the trail this weekend when I gave them a friendly beep, beep. Remember! you must use your horn for good, not for evil. (wonder how those two are doing these days anyway?)

in a blind downhill right hand corner, and in the track ahead of me was the 'V' shaped cross country skier tracks, still fresh where a skier had been climbing the hill.

Actually, a cross country skiing technique known as "skating" according to what I heard this weekend. Although the situation you describe doesn't seem safe.

Don't they have radar guns?

no no lol I am talking real pigs OINK OINK type they use to be on the trails south of Fairbanks Lake on Walden Sno Runners trail

Trail use to pass through a property were they had a herd of pigs

no no lol I am talking real pigs OINK OINK type they use to be on the trails south of Fairbanks Lake on Walden Sno Runners trail

I should have added the sarcasm tag line in there!

Actually, a cross country skiing technique known as "skating" according to what I heard this weekend.

Yup I actually knew that but wasn't sure who else around here would have known. Didn't want to confuse anyone lol.

Were they large pigs like this?

post-19713-0-69531200-1362337040_thumb.j

or the smaller type which are easier to run over?

Archived